Sikh Channel

Guest Gupt

We've seen over the passed few days an appeal to keep Sikh Channel functioning and for people to set up direct debits as a way of contributing/sewa.

As with everything we do, we should do some due diligence checks before parting with any money. Mr Davinder Singh Bal's records at Companies House and the Solicitors Regulation Authority show he has a potted history of being involved in companies that have gone into liquidation. Kam (the presenter and person named as in charge) doesn't appear on Companies House as a director of Sikh Channel CIC. 

It's all well and good to support Sikh ventures but one should be mindful of what's actually going on and is Sikh Channel just another one of Mr Bal's failing businesses. 

• 2 months later...
Guest Manjeet Singh

Paji, I was an employee and very close working near Mr Bal the owner. He has been scamming the sangat for so many years since its inception.  They have had several accounts, charity and private. Sangat money often went into private accounts. I personally challenged him on this and other unethical behaviour.  Even since I have been away from all of this, I heard recently they are raising money for studio.. his intentionally done this to play on the Sikh emotions as he has since 2009. I use to work at claim today, legal tv and then Sikh channel... for years. He and the other Amrik kooner has been doing the same