Bhog: "DEGH PARVAAN HOVE" - Kirpan used to bless..

Guest Daljit singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Where can i find the AKAL TAKHT REHAT NAMA? rolleyes.gif

Every time i do search on Rehat Nama i get the sites (affiliated with) like DamDamitaksal.com blush.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

What is the exact status of the SGPC Rehat Maryada. I always hear stuff from all Jathebandis that it is incomplete in some way. The most obvious being that it only requires 3 Nitnem Banis in the morning. However, nearly every Gurmukh, Jathebandi and Sampardha says that Nitnem requires 5 Nitnem Banis to be done in the morning. So confusing!!! grin.gif:@ @ :wub:

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru

3/ Why put Parshaad in a small bowl (Kohli) and put it next to Guru Jee?

- some people think that parshaad is for Guru Jee. However, this can't be true! Because if it is Guru Jee's parshaad then how come the Giani Ji eats it!!!! Our Guru is Shabad Guru Granth Sahib Ji! THe Parshaad in the bowl near Guru Ji is kept aside for the Singh/Singhnee doing Chaur Sahib di Sewa. So that when the Diwaan is over, he or she has got parshaad to eat.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I have been reading a book called "SE KINEHIYA?" it is a biography of Sant Baba Harnaam Singh ji, written by Sant Seva Singh ji; in there i remember reading, from the top of my head, that Baba ji (Sant Harnaam Singh ji) were undertaking chaur sahib di seva on one occasion and were blessed by the darshan of Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji who stated that next time during the ardaas the Parshaad should be not too hot because it makes it difficult to receive; i should go back and re-read to determine what i have said is correct BUT i want to know if that, to you, does not indicate the fact that "yes Guru ji's do bless the parshaad and do take it to consume"?

if i have made any mistakes then please, anjaan bachi samaj ke marf karna

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

;

Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I have a mama Who did Pogh 1nse and the prashaad was too hot and they had darshan too tell them that is was too hot and that it burnt guroo jis Tongue.....Any guru Jee will reiceive any food. think about when Guroo Nanak Went to bhai laloos they Accepted there food.. they did not say you are gareeb so i cant eat from you....Bhul Chuk Maaf

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

:nihungsmile: Bluey