Hair Removal Ad's On Sikh/Panjab Radio

Guest rsingh

something I threw together at request, sorry to paa ji im putting it up so late :umm:

I would just like to add, its not only panjab radio, other stations are broadcasting more stuff equally as bad. I would urge the sangat to post it and let us take action calmly and together, other stations also need to be caught out, only reson panjab radio has been targeted it cause people seem to listen to it, but why do we not complain aboout other stations when they broadcast things which do not co-inside with Gurmat but are manmat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguroo ji KI Fateh,

I am writing to you in regards with adverts played on Panjab radio. I was listening to you discussion program on Sunday 23rd January in the evening from 8-10pm. On this and various other evening shows I have listened to after your Gurbani program slots; I have herd adverts for beauticians, and various clinics. In the advert I am complaining about 2 women are having a discussion about facial hair.

I am very disappointed that Panjab Radio is advertising companies that assist with hair removal and make comments which refer to women particularly removing facial hair. I feel Panjab Radio has let the Sikh Community down with such anti-Panthic and anti-sikh statements.

I would call for Panjab Radio to take action and remove such adverts and publicly offer an applogy.