Wow

lakhvir

I dont think this is good.

Bcoz the Sikh man is an Indian Army Soldier......and everyone knows what Indian Army does to Kashmiri Muslims......Muslims wont be seeing him as their protector.....rather anybody who is from Ind army is their enemy

Like if Hindu Policman or Armyman wud have been standing in front of a Gurdwara during a Gurpurab in say 1986, will u say he is a Hindu protecting a Gurdwara.....I bet not

Yes you are right.. But there's a difference between Indian soldier and "Sikh" indian soldier. Whether it be kashmiris or any other community of india, Im pretty much sure that they will feel feel safe with Sikh instead of a non-sikh indian soldier.

My dad's friend (from germany).. whenever he visit india, he only take a ride in sikh taxi driver in bombay because he feel safe with sikhs in foriegn country..

Agreed......but he is doing the role of an Indian Army soldier and not a Sikh......

Well btw from whom is he defending the mosque.....the so called terrorists.....isnt it?

Beleive me whether the person is a Hindu,Sikh or Muslim, Indian army is really not welcome in Kashmir..

Wud we welcome KPS Gill bcoz he is a Sikh(although he is not)