saint soilders back online

jivan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from another message board... here ohmy.gif

"SaintSoldiers.net was neither one of the top visited sites on the W!N. And was well behind both keertan.net and ikirtan.com on the network in terms of bandwidth usage. The highest bandwidth month for SaintSoldiers.net was 80GB.

iKirtan.com's bandwidth usage has been in the 150-250GB range most months with it reaching over 300GB for the first time in January. Keertan.net has always had the most bandwidth usage."

LOok, if SaintSoldiers.com isnt about ego, why did they hijack the domain name for so long? Why not point it to SaintSoldiers.net? What was the reason behind this?

Thing is, SaintSoldiers.net of course is not gonna shift bandwidth like ikeertan n khalsa.tv coz it doesnt have as many and as large audio and video! A kid could figure that out. All or most audio was in compressed .rm format.

It doesnt matter though. Ive said before, theeka, go make another site and im sure the team will help you if u need it.

SaintSoldiers was launched WELL before 2002 - then the domain was registered AFTER the launch of SaintSoldiers.cjb.net which became SaintSoldiers.net around 2003 or something. SOGGSJ... What panthic seva has SaintSoldiers.com done for i am very confused. The domain never pointed anywhere... :umm:

Think of it this way, the sevadars who ran SaintSoldiers.net realised this little "bitterness" from certain parties and this is why the name has been changed because they didnt want this to continue. They had the right idea. Now you do the same jio and move on.

Hopefully, SikhUnderground.com will be improved with the new team. We'll see how it goes. They are doing their best. Leave em to it n dont get em involved in old politics. New audio and video has been added. To keep a neutral stance, Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Bhindrawale has been taken out of the martyrs section - this is symbolic that the site is remaining neutral on the whole issue in Taksaal - neither for or against the motion. This issue appeared to be a barrier last time.

Move on jio. Move on.

Bhul chuk maaf. I seriously dont mean to offend or put down neone or any organisation. I love W!N and i love SikhSangat and have mad respect for both. To me this is not seperation. Your all still my brothers and sisters and being so, i ask for forgiveness, if its needed.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• the whole 'your husband/wife is chosen for you'/sanjog thing is real, it's just that a lot of people end up marrying the wrong person. they did not end up with the person that was meant for them. my friend, you should marry someone who you feel a connection with and love. there are millions of sikh girls, i'm sure you can find someone who aligns with your sensibilities and who you can truthfully say that you love. sikhi does not say anything against love marriages. you can also be in a loveless arranged marriage which is a safe option b/c both families are more inclined to keep the union intact. i was one of those people who was like meh, i guess i'll just get arranged to some sikh. well i finally started dating for the first time this year and i'm getting married to someone that i love and cannot even imagine leaving. i think it's better to have lost & lost than never loved at all. unfortunately, a lot of people confuse love w/ looks & lust. a lot of men go for the fittest girl they can find and think they won the jackpot or something. in reality, your partner should be like an extremely loved best friend. there's a reason why it's a fact that the most stable and long-lasting relationships started as friendships.  i also think a lot of women are petty and divorce over small reasons, but there's other terrible things like high cheating rates as well. that's why the divorce rate in the west is high. be careful out there.
    • andrew tate praises sikhi too & likes sikhs. his brother also donated to sikh families iirc. they just like any "alpha" religion and tbh islam is the most "alpha" in their eyes. islam is very good at promoting that image. but imo a real alpha man doesn't command respect by beating up his wive(s) or forcing them to wear a burqa. a real man will have his woman listen to him w/o raising a hand or his voice, and command respect by being respectful. he leads by example and integrity. that's true masculinity. you get the idea. + yes, it's definitely true that islam is growing rapidly and making massive inroads. strength in numbers + belief will do that. but rlly it's just because of the birth rate. a lot of them are muslim b/c it's their "identity" just like how a lot of young sikhs will say they're "culturally sikh" or whatever. there just aren't billions of sikhs who lambast their identity everywhere and have strict and linear rules like in islam. besides, the reality is that islam and its followers are some of the most morally bankrupt. you can see all the weird trans rules in iran, bacche baazi in afghanistan, visiting brothels, watching p*rn, p*dophilia what goes on behind the scenes in countries like uae & qatar, etc, and come to your conclusions. you can google all the stats yourself and see which countries do the most of these ^.   
    • stop associating with hinduism, that's the absolutely worst thing you can do as a sikh. not sure if you noticed but the entire world looks down upon and spits at india & hindus, literally no one respects them and considers them weak and cowardly. literally 1+ billion of them but not perceived as a strong religion commandeering respect. 
    • you wrote a whole lot but told us nothing. what exactly did you do wrong to make you feel this way?

Important Information

Terms of Use