Dissapointed

Khalsa Fauji

Gurfateh!!

The last thread titled "Why the change?" seemed to go in the same direction as many previous threads, over recent weeks have, and thats with personal attacks, sarcasm and just plain old bickering!! Over recent days there have been a few threads on quality of the forum and a poll even set up by the Admins, i voted that the quality on this site was average, if i was to vote again i would say that it is poor.

Now i am seeing members of a higher levels engage in personal attacks and each one trying to cover their backs by apologising to Khalsa Ji and blaming the other.

This is totally unacceptable. Whatever the issue it needs to be discussed in a far more civilised, intellectual manner than this, you guys need to meet up and sort out your differences.

Recently the rules and guidelines have all been changing in an attempt to stop slanndering, and im sorry but this is pure hypocrisy. I may be a moorakh, but one thing i have always stood against is petty bickering amongst forum members whether they be members who rarely post or whether they be Admin/ Moderators. If you expect the "new" forum to follow "your" guidelines then you should really think about following them yourself!!

I'm really sorry that i'm having to say this, because i respect how much seva has gone into both W!N and Sikhsangat and how much time both admins put in. Instead of wasting time blaming each other it would be nice if both sites were up and running and even better than they were before!!

I may have only been a member on this forum since december, but i can say with my hand on my heart i have learnt so much about Sikhi from so many brothers and sisters who come here to share their thoughts and opinions and their knowledge, and i will be ever greatful for that. I pray that we can now learn from the past and try and make this forum a much cleaner user friendly environment, lets together fight against Krodh and try and respect everyone regardless of their views.

This is my humble request.

Please forgive if i have offended anyone but this was not the point. blush.gif

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

Half of the people belonging to SS are probably confused as all hell. Admins need to send an email to every single member, detaling the changes in effect, and the new site adress, because most probably everyone always visited the site as Forums.waheguroo.com ... But this is in the past. People need to understand what happened, and that this is a chance to form a new beginning. This isn't Sikh Sangat anymore, this is (forgive the poor matrix reference) Sikh Sangat Reloaded. We have a new chance here. It's up to us as a sangat to seize upon it.

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh..!!

I think this is GREAT for sikhsanat.com. I think MANY of us saw a LOT of bias and 'abuse' of power in the 'old' sikhsangat.com... Its time for us to start fresh and become the site that it was first intended to be... not a place for us to come and jathaa bash and gursikh bash.. I'm actually very happy to see SS is on its own.. its VERY VERY funny that some members that posted in the 'why the change' thread seem to be 'shocked' at why SS left W!N... these guyz need to stop playing around and stop pretending like they don't know whats goin on...

Is it me or did anybody else seem to notice certain members replying continuously.. and if i'm not mistaken.. some of those same members are ON the new W!N admin list.. hmmmm... fishy??? u better believe it..

In the next week or so, I want everybody to visih W!N and see what type of posts they have 'bashing' SS... anywhoo.. bottom line... GOOD WORK SIKHSANGAT...

I'm actually looking forward to this site more now..!!!

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh..!!