Baldness And Sikhi

WaheGuru Je Ka Khalsa

WaheGuru Je ke Fateh,

I dont know if there has been a topic like this before, but there are some questions that lingers in my mind about getting bald or losing hair.

An example, if you are a Amritdhari and your are beginning to get bald how can you still wear your kangi?

I mean if there is no hair to tie your yura how can you use your kangi?? grin.gif

Gettin bald is just a part of life that we must accept, but isnt that when you loose your kesh even by nature its forcing down your strength?

Well whats the sangats view?

WaheGuru Je ka Khalsa

WaheGuru Je Ke Fateh

I think you'd still need the kanga for the beard (or are we assuming that has been lost too?). You would probably have to just keep the kanga in your keski I suppose. Anyway how many people actually get to the extreme of baldness with age where there is no hair at all anyway? I can't say I have known of anyone that bald personally.

waheguroo ji ka khalsa waheguroo ji ki fateh

grin.gif what would they do

ummm say, if someone looses all kes like many ppl who get treated for cancer by chemotherapy loose all hair... or there could be other reason

or say if someone has no kes at all :umm:

keski does come in handy yeah... wink2.gif

waheguroo ji ka khalsa waheguroo ji ki fateh