Sant Baba Maan Singh (pehove Wale)

Lord Singh

WJKK WJKF

well these allegations which have been made shows how low these ppl really are i mean baba maan singh is a highly respected person and i hate the fact ppl have to say these allegations bout him.. it disgusts me so much

i go to baba maan singh's prog wen they cum down and i think he is a wicked!!! they way he talks bout sikhi is amazing and he was then who made me become a amritdhari!!! so yh i have made my point ........

this is my opionin bout baba maan singh and i think its wrong wah they say bout it him... no.gif

wjkk wjkf

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh.

I gather from the Tapoban discussion about the upcoming visit to Kenya of Baba Maan Singh Ji. Are the allegations true? If not, what is going on? I wouldn't want to slander someone who may indeed be a 'sant' and at the same time, I wouldn't want to encourage the visit of any panthic personality whose character is questionable.

Please enlighten me more about the real situation about Baba Maan Singh is, as I'm in the process of collating information to be distributed to the Gurudwaras here and giving the sangat here the true picture who they will be expecting in April.

Please give me the facts so that we do no injustice to any person or the Sikh community at large. We live in an age of self-proclaimed 'sants' and 'babas' and we only need to be aware of who we are amidst.

Please let us not turn this discussion into an argument, but a serious and progressive sharing of facts so that we can draw our own conclusions and do what is necessary, as we know that each one of us will have our own perspectives.

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Mr SinghSahib Ji, yes I know these allegation were made last sept, but they have been printed again and been on their site as they couldnt "do" anything from the last ones........

......and Harpal Ji, Sanjh Severa is supposed to be "....a leader in Punjabi Press..." based in Canada, and was the same newspaper who published other allegations against Baba Maan Singh, but didn't manage to prove anything....so it HAS been publishing these kind of allegations against Sikh individuals before!

A SIKH paper would try its best to publish things that make the esteem and reputation of the Sikh people higher, and concentrate less on defaming the Sikh community!!! :umm:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Mr SinghSahib Ji, yes I know these allegation were made last sept, but they have been printed again and been on their site as they couldnt "do" anything from the last ones........

......and Harpal Ji, Sanjh Severa is supposed to be "....a leader in Punjabi Press..." based in Canada, and was the same newspaper who published other allegations against Baba Maan Singh, but didn't manage to prove anything....so it HAS been publishing these kind of allegations against Sikh individuals before!

A SIKH paper would try its best to publish things that make the esteem and reputation of the Sikh people higher, and concentrate less on defaming the Sikh community!!! :umm:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

Let "Baba" Maan Singh take the paper to court if he is innocent.

Why has he not been back to Canada ? Scared of ending up in prison ??

We need to stop this process of denial whenever one of our so called "baba" is unmasked. "Baba" Dhanwant Su, head of the Noor Vishwa Ruhani Charitable Trust was recently sentenced to 10 years in prison for rape. As with Maan Singh's followers the followers of Dhanwant Su also were in denial for a long time the Akal Takht even let him off.

"Sant" Shamsher Su Jaghera of Ludhiana was arrested last year for rape. Again some of his ardent backers claimed the sun shone out of his behind and he could not be guilty.

We have some scum who parade as baba and sant and do undertake acts of rape and other crime. We need to stand up against these people instead of going into denial every time someone is accused.

so wah r u tryin to say kurtas that baba maan singh is a fake

i didnt really understnd wah u were saying ?? sorry but this isnt going no where yh and i think its not right wat u r sayin. baba maan singh is nt a rapist and i reaally cant belive people out their even believe that and accuse babaji of this.. do u knw how highly respected he is and how much bani and simran he does and people accuse him of this... it shows how low people can beome and the people who believe this are even lower.. and the people write these nasty things bout babaji shows how much they knw...

i am not gettin in a argument yh but i am saying that it is not right wah ppl are sayin bout a sant and i cant believe ppl call him a 'so called sant' yh i knw there are prentending sants out there but if u go to baba jis programmes yh u will understnd wat i am sayin...

fateh

so wah r u tryin to say kurtas that baba maan singh is a fake

i didnt really understnd wah u were saying ?? sorry but this isnt going no where yh and i think its not right wat u r sayin. baba maan singh is nt a rapist and i reaally cant belive people out their even believe that and accuse babaji of this.. do u knw how highly respected he is and how much bani and simran he does and people accuse him of this... it shows how low people can beome and the people who believe this are even lower.. and the people write these nasty things bout babaji shows how much they knw...

i am not gettin in a argument yh but i am saying that it is not right wah ppl are sayin bout a sant and i cant believe ppl call him a 'so called sant' yh i knw there are prentending sants out there but if u go to baba jis programmes yh u will understnd wat i am sayin...

fateh

Your statements further emphasise my point about us having major problems and always being in denial. Ask your baba ji to go to Canada. Why is he reluctant to go to Canada ?

Please do not give me the nindya rubbish. Is it not low to leave joota food for your followers to eat as holy prashad ? Is that following Maryada ? Is it maryada to throw Amrit into a well and claim all the water from the well is now amrit ? Is it maryada to allow people to bow down to you and do matha teyk to you.

You obviously like the accused person so am unwilling to beleive anything bad against him. The same was true of the other two "baba" that I mentioned in my original post they were very well respected by their followers etc does not mean they can not rape anyone !

At one time baba used to be very rare in the whole of India now they are two a penny in Punjab.

What makes you an expert on sant and able to decipher that he is a real one ? From what I have seen and read that is far from the truth. Do a search on this forum for the old threads and you will see various other well respected Jathedar of Panthic Religious Organisations have also questioned the status of your baba ji.

Have to agree with Kurtas...

Recently 'baba' Dhanvant su, was accussed for raping a young women. His chela said the exact same thing, and he was recently given punishment for 10 years in jail in india - I'm not accusing but as Kurtas said - ask him to visit Canada, and sue the paper.