Simran

Guest noonespecial

Guest noonespecial

"Perishable is all that you, O man, venture out of your soul to own. And without Simran, let me tell you, you cannot truly own yourself. Then up and gather the nuts of life, these hard things of repeating His Name and after death, you will know what great tresures you have gathered in the nuts of Naam. And those who have gathered other things, will find their empty hands smeared with soot. The quality of the soul shall determine your position in the universe, not your possessions, however beautiful. I have seen it. I ran away from this tedious task of repitition. But without it, without this symbolic act of love, I had no more passage into the Garden where He dwells. So I was thrown down into the mountain, into the fire for all my elevated talk. And through suffering at the hands of my love I have learnt that His Naam and it's repitition is the root and all else the branches, leaves and blossoms. Without having a living root I am a fibre cut off and put in a vase and my brilliance of any kind is but dying. Simran is engrafting ourselves on the roots of life; and then endeavor not. It grows in spite of ourselves. It blossoms in spite of ourselves.

Thus, one thing is needful, all else is added unto us."

Professor Puran Singh

Spirit Born People (Passage taken from Chapter III - The Garden Of Simrin)

Just thought I'd share... blush.gif