This Should Be Interesting!

japmans

In recent weeks, it appears as if there has been a great amount of hatred towards me. I've done nothing wrong, in my opinion, yet people still have issues with me. This is straight up... if you dislike me, you press yes.. if you don't dislike me,  

51 members have voted

1. 1. In recent weeks, it appears as if there has been a great amount of hatred towards me. I've done nothing wrong, in my opinion, yet people still have issues with me. This is straight up... if you dislike me, you press yes.. if you don't dislike me,

• yes
    • no

i agree with SSK...

the stench is rather disgusting... not to mention he's immensely huge... oh and did i mention he smells?

hahahahaha... jes joking...

Japman Singh is a genuinely nice character.. he likes long walks on the beach.. romantic dinners... and prefers daisy's to roses..

he enjoy's kirtan very much... he also likes to cuddle and have nice long talks that go through the nite...

hahahahaha...

p.s. if ur wondering how i know this, JSS veerji told me... :umm:

i agree with SSK...

the stench is rather disgusting... not to mention he's immensely huge... oh and did i mention he smells?

hahahahaha... jes joking...

Japman Singh is a genuinely nice character.. he likes long walks on the beach.. romantic dinners... and prefers daisy's to roses..

he enjoy's kirtan very much... he also likes to cuddle and have nice long talks that go through the nite...

hahahahaha...

p.s. if ur wondering how i know this, JSS veerji told me... :umm:

87348[/snapback]

So he takes the typical 'lovey-dovey' stance hey? LOL.gif What a way 2 get a little point across :..:

hey japs

i just voted yes...cuz i wasn't sure which way the vote was going...and i din't want you to think that EVERYONE loved you...cuz you'd get a big head...and for those of us who have to deal with your arse off the internet too know that your head doesn't need to get any bigger...hahaha.....

i'm just playing....(not about voting yes....but that was just for jokes too)

anyhow...who's messing with you?....i'd say i'll take care of it...but you and me both know that that would just be funny...

but seriously...do these people who are sending you PMs know how gigantic you are?.......i mean...i would think that that alone would be enough for people to be nice to you and suck up to you....hahahaha....

and no i'm not drunk...just been studying for the past couple of hours....

k

gnite.....

oh one more thing...

although i'm positive you weren't referring to me asking you for your opinion in the "why is sikhi weak" thread....just making sure you know that i was just trying to bother you...i saw you looking at that thread and thought i'd post before you.....thought it was hilarious at the time....

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY JAPMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

mmmmmmmmm ok the above is of no relevance to your initial question....but who cares hey?!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

me loves ya!!