Warning... Know Your Religion!

wjkk wjkf

these pakiz make me so angry, one tried to convert my masi. they even fight dirty. cowards cant take on 1 singh, so they all jump me. all the year 10 n 11's pushing my lot out of the scene. the man had a knuckle duster and smaked my jaw with it. the Assol* even tried to rip of my patka and pulled n tugged my kes with his pakified hands. i done sooooo much damage to him i almost went to court. i made the <banned word filter activated> bleed. and i dont feel any shame

87567[/snapback]

This has nothing to do with pakis but all to do with individuals who have nothing but hatered and intolerence in their minds. These types of individuals exist in 'all' races/religions.

wjkk wjkf

these pakiz make me so angry, one tried to convert my masi. they even fight dirty. cowards cant take on 1 singh, so they all jump me. all the year 10 n 11's pushing my lot out of the scene. the man had a knuckle duster and smaked my jaw with it. the Assol* even tried to rip of my patka and pulled n tugged my kes with his pakified hands. i done sooooo much damage to him i almost went to court. i made the <banned word filter activated> bleed. and i dont feel any shame

87567[/snapback]

when you go through a situation like this, its hard not to label everyone in the way you did. but veerji, try to channel you anger towards something that is helpful. when you make statements like this people will think that you are wrong and they wont understand your situation and what u went through.

sit down and calmly write down ur story how it happened. and then we can try to take steps so that it doesnt happen in the future.

pul chuk maaf

Fateh

Gurfateh!!

Iron Arm Veer Ji, alot of my close friends are "pakis" i myself can be classed as a paki, i have family who once lived on that dharti. It's just gone 5 am i've just come back from a "pakis" flat where her and i have been discussing Dharam for the past four hours and really felt enlightened by her, the topic was on karam.

But my point is,please don't throw around terms as racist as that, as myself as a Sikh feels ashamed and insulted. I know the type of Muslim your portraying and yes they're not very nice but don't insult everyone else at the same time.

One more thing. i have this feeling you're from birmingham???( to many pangeh between rudeboys there tongue.gif )

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

its a blatent fact not all muslims are bad, im stupid, but not that stupid :umm: . after all some muslims fought in khalsa army, and helped dasam paatshai in several differnt ways, not to metion bhai mardana ji.

but you have to understand, how would you feel, some racist punk ripped your patka/ keski, chuni etc off and tugged at your hair?

LOVING the civillised language in the edited post. Truly, very sad what happened to that Paji. I hope you didn't damage any of his clothes with blood, as from waht I can see such Paji's usually dress in very expensive attire, and thus bl;ood stains would have been very unfortunate. I must say, I'm glad I'm not from Birmingham- that place sounds a little rough, nothing at all like where I'm from of course :umm: