Gurtej Singh Ias

S1ngh

WJKK WJKF

As a human, it is sad that he is not in good health condition and been sick for couple of months.

He also lost his voice and won't be able to speak from now on and he communicate in writing.

However, point is that "Tol Mol keh Bol" Before one speak, he/she should think twice. He spoke ill of Sri Dasam Granth and started name calling such as "Gand da tokkra". Waheguru jee gave him the reply and took away his voice. May you believe it or not.. case is right in front of you

So, to everyone... before you write or speak ill of anyone.. especially regarding maryada and guru jees bani.. Just don't do it...!!

WJKK WJKF

the sad thing is when leaders of the sikh kaum like prof darshan singh say dasam is not bani. i mean the panth looks up to these people and there saying there is no proof that guru gobind singh did read the five banis to make amrit... i try not to lose trust but sometimes these thoughts do come to mind. i guess the best thing is to ignore them...i look back at puran sikhs like sant sundar singh, sant attar singh, sant isher singh, sant karam singh sant jarnail singh all how believed in dasam granth

Khwar hoe sabh milenge bache saran jo hoe

WJKK WJKF

As a human, it is sad that he is not in good health condition and been sick for couple of months.

He also lost his voice and won't be able to speak from now on and he communicate in writing.

However, point is that "Tol Mol keh Bol" Before one speak, he/she should think twice. He spoke ill of Sri Dasam Granth and started name calling such as "Gand da tokkra". Waheguru jee gave him the reply and took away his voice. May you believe it or not.. case is right in front of you

So, to everyone... before you write or speak ill of anyone.. especially regarding maryada and guru jees bani.. Just don't do it...!!

^^^^^^AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAL^^^^^^^^^^^