'gursikh Singh' Vs Bloom

Guest Bloom

I Believe This So Called Gursikh Singh is a Heretic coming on This Forum To Slowly Spew His Darshan Ragi, Inder Ghagga and Gang Venom! Instead of Spoiling other Threads WE Can Debate and Handle Our Issues Here! I can Expose Him Here!

In My Opinion,

If WE Say! Darshan Ragi, Inder Ghagga, aSingh Sabha Canada/International, Jagtar unJachak, Thailandwala, ETC! ETC! are on One Side!!

And on the Other Side are True Khalsa!!!

This So Called Gursikh Singh is on the Side of The First Group Named!! Everyone Becareful! Even his posts that seem to be 'okay', are his tactics of making one feel 'hey, this guy might be okay', and then slowly he changes the thread with 'one-liners', to take the thread in the direction of the First Mentioned Group! (he might delay this for some time at this moment, because some know of his tactics, and he needs to be a little on the 'down-low'; so he will try to get on your good side, to buy your trust, by his current posts).

They use Beautiful Names such as Gursikh Singh; its like a Costume! Get What I'm Saying!?!?! Be Very Cautious; LONG TERM!!!!! They are Here to Promote Darshan Ragi and Gang Propaganda!

If You Catch Him, To Expose His True Intentions! He Will Use Diversion Tactics as To Spelling Errors, etc., in your posts, to Divert the Truth of His Evil Plots!

He Will Always Be Using 'One-Liners', to Divert and To Be Cunning!

Be Alert to This So Called Gursikh Singh!!!!!

In My Opinion,

Here are some Gurmat Principles that this So Called Gursikh Singh has issues with:

1. He doesn't believe that the Soul can Take Another Body if The Soul Does Not Achieve Mukti in This Jeevan.

2. He doesn't believe that Guru Arjan Dev Ji MahaRaaj sat through the entire episode of taking on the torture, while smiling, and IS above bodily pain, while Guru Arjan MahaRaaj was Totally Leen in Akal Purakh. He believes our Guru are 'normal' humans; like simple reformists!!! Heretic!!!!!!

3. He doesn't believe that other creations which are referred to as Brahma, Bishan, Mahesh, Sur, Jan, Mun, Narad, Crores and Crores of other Creations Etc. of Akal Purakh mentioned in Sri GuruGranth Sahib and Bani in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Exist. He believes Sri GuruGranth Sahib and Banis in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji as 'mythology'!

4. He doesn't believe that Guru Nanak MahaRaaj Lives and Resides in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji! And therefore doesn't believe that Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji should be Treated with the Same Satkaar as One Would Treat Guru Nanak/Guru Gobind Singh Ji!

5. He doesn't believe that Our Gurus' are Sarab Kala Samrath! He does not believe our Gurus' can Perform All Miracles!!!! Either In the Past, Present and Future!!!!

6. He doesn't believe that Gursikhs Should do a set amount of Gurmatar Abyaas (2.5hrs) as they work towards Full Simran! (in my opinion, By the Way, the 2.5hrs Simran Must be continued in Prem with Rehit even After Simran Avasta is achieved).

Etc..

Here are just a few points at this moment. Be careful of this So Called Gursikh Singh, because his posts will slowly go in the direction to break people from DEEP KHALSA DHARMA!!!

His Posts will slowly stir in the direction of Darshan Ragi, Inder Ghagga, AsinghSabha Canada/International, Thailandwala, etc..etc..

I ask admin. To be careful if his posts begin to take this direction. He and his team will make accounts, and constantly agree with each other etc.. to further (very slyly) support their propaganda! They will themselves support each others Heretic Views!! Be Cautious!

These groups want to slither into every Gurmat Oriented Forum/Gurdwaras/Etc. to Break People from Deep True Khalsa Dharma!!!

Have you ever thought that actually could be his 'real' name? Anyway, who care's what others think.

These groups want to slither into every Gurmat Oriented Forum/Gurdwaras/Etc. to Break People from Deep True Khalsa Dharma!!!

Could you quote any of his talks? maybe by reading some specific statements we could actually get somewhere.

In My Opinion,

This Gursikh Singh, is not your normal person. His wizardry for evil is very strong. His use of words for evil is very sly and cunning. You can click his name, and read his posts. He is against AKJ and other Groups as well. He is Against Many Gurmat Principles! And Sooner or Later, He Will Be Exposed! He also very proudly supports Meat and other things. I have begun by asking the 6 above which he can address. Jag Singh, there is a very large Cobra involved, a movement to break and Attack Khalsa Dharma, including NitNem and Amrit Sanchaar. They are starting from Dasam Patshah Bani. There are people on both sides of the Battle Field.

Let this be between me and this so called gursikh singh, he will now very cunningly use your post to post a 'one-liner', to avoid deep matters within Khalsa Dharma which he is attacking. He will now use your support, to further support his propaganda (but we are many steps ahead of him).

You can simply ask him the 6 questions above, and let him tell you his answers on the forum. Also ask him if he supports Darshan Ragi, and if he is against Dasam Patshah Bani/Dasam Granth Ji. Ask him his views on Inder Ghagga, and AsinghSabha Canada/International, Sikh Philosophy Network etc. Ask him his views on re-incarnation/transmigration according to Gurmat. He will very slyly dodge all answers, etc. If he has integrity, he will tell his truth. LOL!!! But, there is a very big web going on at this moment in time. Dear Jag Singh, it involves movements not everyone can get involved in! It is on Forums, including This One! It is beginning with Attacking Dasam Patshah Bani, and other Gurmat Principles. Ask him to first answer the questions above! The Truth Will eventually be Known! Either Here, or Hereafter!!

Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul, and Khalsa Rehit!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Nand Lal Singh Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments!!!!!

Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!!

Going against Dasam bani is automatically not following Guru Gobind Singh ji, one of the 10 great masters ever to have touched planet earth. Loads of people have tried to go against dasam granth....lol bet they get scared after reading chandi di vaar.

If he's trying his best to distort sikhi....he must also remember jidaa da kam karna a oudaa da phall melna. I've noticed he's been going through my posts recently. It goes for anyone, if you cannot back up what you say then why say it hanna.

I'm looking forward to his answers to your questions.

Stay in chardikala

In My Opinion,

Chardi Kala!!

The Reason He is Going through posts is because he wants to see what your views are to see what he has to say to get your support. Then he will try to support your views to get more of your support. He will be doing this with many members. He is here looking for support from members and readers, and then he plans to Spew his Venom against Dasam Patshah Bani and Other Gurmat Principles as well! This person might even lie now, about his views, etc., just to buy some time to 'fool' others, and then when things 'cool down', again he will begin his attacks; but very slyly with 'one-liners'! He is not in to attack Khalsa Dharma for only the short Term; these Heretics and Patits are in it for the VERY LONG TERM!!!! Look out for Them Even Years and Years Down the Road!! They Hate Dasam Patshah Bani! They are in line with Darshan Ragi, Inder Ghagga, Asinghsabha canada/international, Sikh Philosophy Network AKA Sick Pathetic Network Etc! They are Members, Contributors, Administrators, etc. of other sites that Spew Venom Against Dasam Patshah Bani and Other Beautiful Gurmat Truths! And their aims are to slowly get their tentacles into forums which Love Dasam Patshah Bani and Khalsa Dharma, with their intentions of poisoning the Forum with their 'one-liners' with their aims to slowly take the threads into the direction of thoughts that Heretics and Maha Patits like Rabid Darshan Ragi, Inder Ghagga etc. Spew! And They Will Most Likely be Taking Their Hatred for Khalsa Dharma Right Up To Their Meetings with Jamdoots!

Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!!

Khalsa Will ALWAYS Love Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!!

Chardi Kala!!!!!