Gas Prices..

Guest balwinderkaur

HAHA @ Malang tongue.gif ... Last time the prices waz 1.98$ a gallon.. (cheapest one during war) but now the cheapest one is 2.25$ :umm: and it easily cost me 40$ a week for this <admin-cut>.. Other states are easy on it's prices.. like 1.65$ the cheapest one and stuff... but cali sucks in this stuff..

Maybe it's a whole plan of republicans oil traders to get Arnold Elected in california .. cauz rite now they are literally showing californians that Gov. Davis (Democratic) is not doing enuf good for us.. (Ex. oil price going thru roof).. who knows.. it's all politics

Guest SikhForLife

over here it just hit $ 1.73 (exxon mobil gas) Sunoco.. and Texaco is more expensive...

i remember a couple of years ago it was .89 cents a gallon!!!

i thought after the Iraq war we were gonna get cheaper oill.. wats goin on? i think we need to attack Iran now.. and other oil rich countries!! :St:

US is sooo badly messed up with this whole iraq thing.. Bu$h thought that he gonna control it just like he controlled afghanistan.. But he forgot that IRaq was in good shape when he attacked them.. Afghanistan was already torn down since the Russian/us/afghan war.. It was dumb.. where's weapons of mass destruction?? All weapons stuff was staged ! and now we have to pay for the war that wasn't necessary.. It cost US 1 billion dollar for a week in Iraq ohmy.gif Imagine what good things can happen with this much money.. tsk tsk