Your Past Life

Mehtab Singh

this is jokes...hahaa

Your past life diagnosis:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 825.

Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand around the year 775.

Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organizer of rituals.

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Do you remember now?

i do rememberr itsss allll trueeeee mann damn must be a sant in india running tha sitee

• 2 months later...

here's mine...27 August 1984.........i'm digging up all the old threads in a bid to procrastinate and take a break from studying tongue.gif hehe enjoy!!

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 1475.

Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people. Do you remember now?

***no i don't remember...do i need a knock on the head to jolt my memory?? ** haha this is funny stuff.

Mynz was....

wacko.gif

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Russia around the year 1075.

Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

Cool I still do the bit of odd farming :doh:

This stuff is jokes. Here is what I got.

I have been told differently by others.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Africa around the year 1825.

Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Do you remember now?

I don't remember. I don't care. There is a pattern.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Just a program running things. Computer is giving us this info. When did computers become brahmgianis? Don't know what is next.

This is what I got for June 6, 1984.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South China around the year 700.

Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Do you remember now?

Gurfateh!!

Whoohoo i was a woman down under :TH:

Your past life diagnosis:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Australia around the year 875.

Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

Do you remember now?

Yes i do remember all of that rolleyes.gif

Gurfateh!!

Gurfateh!!

This system is seriously flawed.

If someone was born on the same day as you they were the exact same person as you in a previous life so it claims.

I tried 6 th june 84 and got exactly the same response as The Khalsa Fauj.

in India theres a place were millions of people pasts are written on pattars. They don't ask you any questions just take your thumbprint and match it with 'your' documents from your last life. They give you massive breakdowns of your entire life and i know one guy who had it done and everything that was written about this life was true so far :doh:

Gurfateh!!

It gives info on people from 1922 to 9999. How can they give of people not even born. It is just a computer program giving random crap.

104413[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

What you must understand is that it is not a computer program, systems are controlling our lives, we may not be living is 2005 this is just what we are taught wacko.gif

The program is already creating the lives of those yet to be born. The world as we know it is not reality :doh: @

Gurfateh!!