Your Past Life

Mehtab Singh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1525.

Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

Do you remember now?

servant of the dark forces?????

wt heck is that

i was a rakhshash?

im irish too?

this is some messed up ppast life

well at least i wasnt a girl

thank vaheguru for that

imagine being a GIRL

<_<

ooo

satnam vaheguru

yoooo the smilie looks like it got its <admin-profanity filter activated> kicked

wa happened

bhula chuka maf

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 1150.

Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

Do you remember now?

Your past life diagnosis:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 1400.

Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.

As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.

Do you remember now?

<_< :wub: :wub: :e: :e: i was a rich person.....lol

i wonder if someone got his past as ...u were born ..umm say from 1500 to 1700's in north india..punjab.....woohoo...that wud be grrrt past.!!

:e:

Firstly, this stuff is kinda like a load of BS...

...but I tried- just for the sake of it/ 'fun' LOL.gif

NEwayzzzzzzz, here goes:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 900.

Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organizer of rituals.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

Do you remember now?

Who invents this stuff BTW!??

not what i thought i was.....

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mongolia around the year 1750.

Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.

You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.

You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

Do you remember now?

hahhahaha this is funny stuff...

well here is mine...

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North China around the year 1075.

Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker. ohmy.gif

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. :wub:

Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons. pray.gif

Do you remember now?ERRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NOPE! <_<