Your Past Life

Mehtab Singh

do u wanna know who/what u were in ur last life ?

go here: http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

all u need to do is enter ur day, month and year of birth...thats it !!!

this is what i got : september 4 1979...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North India around the year 700.

Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

ok now to make this fun, every1 find out bout themselves and post it here...and yea, this is juz for fun and not to be taken seriously...

enjoy !!

ps : dang i musta messed up seriously...coz i m reborn in north India after like 1200 years...hahahahaha...mind of a scientist...hmm...nah, i sucked in engineering...lol...

lets go people !!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 950.

Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people. Do you remember now?

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 950.

Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people. Do you remember now?

89877[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHA...OMG u were "temple-dancer"? :e: try to imgin ur self as a temple dancer.. <_<

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Sumatra around the year 1200.

Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.( LOL.gif holyyyyyyy

As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded <_< @ and calm in any situation.

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Do you remember now?

Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1600.

Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Do you remember now?

I have a twin sister and we obviously have the same birthday so it gave us the same diagnosis, were we the same people blush.gifgrin.gif :wub:

and i wuz a MALE ohmy.gif <_< no.gif :wub:

29 04 1989

Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mexico around the year 1275.

Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Do you remember now?

PRINCESS UR A TWIN ??

RARRR I LUV TWINS COR STOP LUKIN AT THEM

der sum twins in ma schooll in yr 10 nd i keep on lukkin at dem, i fink they got da impression dat i like dem

whoopziee

so i no u princess

i no quite a few twins

89966[/snapback]

its fun readin ur posts, i hav to sit for atleast 5 mins staring at it to try n figure out wha u said blush.gif lol sory, im from brampton and waterloo so u probably dunno me :TH: