Sikh girls dating non Sikhs

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isnt always a problem with the girls, its a problem with us guys too!!!

The converting this is a BIG issue but if you look around now, to the wider perspective, its now kooler to be with a muslim (who doesnt need to pose as a sikh with a kara in a club and say he doesnt drink coz he wearin it when really he dnt drink coz his religion says to him not too. Thats a point, we always knock them down, but seriously, they actually obey what muhamed said!?!

A muslim who is in a club trying to get a date with a non-muslim or any person is not following what is written in the Qur'an or the example of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him in ANY way at all.

You'd think from the remarks on this thread that all muslims are evil converters. It seems to come up on these boards time and time again. May I remind you all that any muslim who does this is actually going AGAINST Islamic teachings and is therefore in no position to be trying to convert someone else. Yes it is very sad to hear all these stories and it brings me no joy as a muslim to read that a girl or guy has been converted in such disgusting circumstances. In my view it nullifies the conversion if someone is falsely led into converting to Islam - it means absolutely nothing. You are a muslim if you follow the teachings in the Qur'an and example of the Prophet (pbuh) noone who 'converts' out of love is a muslim, noone who does not believe in those things is a muslim whether they said the necessary sentance to convert or not.

I believe it is necessary for both the Sikh and Muslim communities to work together on this issue as it is soemthing that affects us both. We should be uniting to solve this issue.

90833[/snapback]

2 things,

1. phenji (s_kaur_d) which bit do you want me to explain?

2. (To the above qoute), i read the quran and i cud have sworn it clearly states that the world is divided in to 2 parts, believers and kafirs (non-believers) and it is the duty of a muslim to form holy war (i cant remember the word now, any one help??) against the world until the world is muslim. Is this not meaning converting others to islam? When it is written to convert someone is a passage way to heaven? Islam is about peace, yes i admit that, and there are some beautiful lines in the Quran, but i know there are sections in there which have stated and also i have muslim friends, they too have even stated this to me on multiple occasions. Even my BNP contacts say the same.

I do agree tho, unless the person reads the passage of conversion (again please forgive my ignorance in not being able to name it) with piyaar and believe, the conversion is false but point being is, many of the time they person (male or female) are not aware of the full facts of the religion.

I will put up some literature on the website soon, its the information we hadwhen we had the al-mahajaroun incident in july 04.

Not all muslims are bad, then again not all sikhs are good. there are always idiots in a community, we jst have to deal with it and move on to more pressive measures of preventing this from continuing.

Prevention is Better then Cure!

Apologies for the mistakes and the offences caused.

WJKK WJKF

All-Info

look datin aint wrong but i dunno for wot reasons but muslims are so influencel.herez a story which i experienced.

i had a very gud friend and his sister started dating a muslim.

so this guy goes upto that guy and bashes him up.cuz girl was really innocent and that muslim guy was such a ho.

but that guy all beaten up went to girl and show her his wounds etc.so to get her support.then that guy made a huge issue of it and said it was all abt religion believe me even if that guy was sikh we wud not have allowed girl to date him as we knew him very gud.

then we had a huge fight wid loads of muslim guys we were just 8 guys and they were like 20 .it was in a local newspaper also blood all over the place. and we threw a guy(muslim)from window and he was in hospital and i had to goto police station for 2 weeks reporting there every damn morning.

so point is muslims have always fucked us up and i know for nothin in world i can be friends wid them and i know they influence people so much.

so if u see any girl dating them u shud try stop it but carefuly not to push things so that girl takes a stand and things go out of hand

educate people bring them more close to religion thts only way!

look datin aint wrong but i dunno for wot reasons but muslims are so influencel.herez a story which i experienced.

so this guy goes upto that guy and bashes him up.cuz girl was really innocent and that muslim guy was such a ho.

but that guy all beaten up went to girl and show her his wounds etc.so to get her support.then that guy made a huge issue of it and said it was all abt religion believe me even if that guy was sikh we wud not have allowed girl to date him as we knew him very gud.

then we had a huge fight wid loads of muslim guys we were just 8 guys and they were like 20 .it was in a local newspaper also blood all over the place. and we threw a guy(muslim)from window and he was in hospital and i had to goto police station for 2 weeks reporting there every damn morning.

so point is muslims have always fucked us up and i know for nothin in world i can be friends wid them and i know they influence people so much.

so if u see any girl dating them u shud try stop it but carefuly not to push things so that girl takes a stand and things go out of hand

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fatheh!
Stupidly! She might be a muslim but she still a phenji at the end of the day therefore deserves the same respect as a sikh phenji.

that part... who's she??

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fatheh!

90846[/snapback]

LOL "She" being the muslim girl!!!! lol

Dude. Watch the language. And yea, dating is messed up most of the time, but that doesn't give sikhs a license to go out there and rough people up. And what about the image you're giving sikhs as a community? Look at how hard it is to keep people from calling us terrorists and trouble makers, and irrational stuff like this makes us look bad.