Gatka

gagan

Guest SikhForLife

i met Nidhhar singh at the same camp Hum paapi did.. and i have to say.. he has some twisted views that are extremely opposite to sikhism.. i would stay away from him too.. i had a discussion with him at the camp... and he wouldnt even answer a straight question.. instead twist it into something else.. i didnt know what he was talking about cuz i dont really know much abuot sikhi or our history... so i couldnt really argue with him.

my suggestion.. stay away from him

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Akaal108

Also people, this would be much better method.

If you guys feel soo strongly about nihang niddar singh then please be rolemodel of khalsa and deal with him in his akhara in uk. Contact akj uk and tell all the naam abhasi singhs to personally sort out this matter once it for all (In terms of debate and negiotation). Why you guys showing off hatred over the net?? Just imagine, an forgeiner (non sikh) comes in sangat.com(slandering others) and gursikhijeevan.com(jatha bashing) see all these posts...what he/she would thinking???

This freind of mine said that his neighbours were talkin over the fone once that how these sikhs fight between themselves over table and chairs. (That just an pathetic example of disunity)

Atleast you should all consider to have little unity on the net... in real life..do whatever want.

In my eyes: Takshal and nihangs dont argue much over the net. They deal with the stuff in their akhara's. You guys should do the same. Here on the net is just an bad representation of the sikhs.

Guest SikhForLife

ur rite.. but at what cost should we do that? are we willing to distort our values and sikhi just to unite? uniting would mean accepting all these jatha;s beliefs.. and that will not happen

Guest Akaal108
ur rite.. but at what cost should we do that? are we willing to distort our values and sikhi just to unite? uniting would mean accepting all these jatha;s beliefs.. and that will not happen

These jatha the one you talkin about are the ones who begun from guroo maharaj time. Who are we question them??? When nihang dals are blessed by guroo maharaj ji??

I dont want to go off-topic. But do u see my point??? Point is dealing with kinda stuff once it for all. Thats why i said sent AKj NAAM ABHASI Singhs instead of singhs full with ego. In their akhara's there might be singhs with ego, if you guys sent singhs with ego. It will make things worse. so sent NAAM ABHASI Singhs to their akhara's instead of singing hate praises on the net. which make sikhs world-wide look bad...