This is what happens if U worship a PAKHANDI GURU

Gurbani da Furmaan hai....

"Kabeer mayee Mundo... te Guru ki yaat te bharam na jaeee... aap Dubee Chohu vedh main... chele diyee Bahaeee..."

Pakhandi (FAKE) Guru's will drown and take their followers with them.

These Pakhandi Gurus (Guru wannabe's) who have nothing else to do. but to get wrong things into Our head and get worshipping them, either by using Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj as a way to attract Sikhs....

Below is a story of what happened to a group of people on their way to visit their so called radha soami (INDIAN GOVERNMENT FUNDED) "baba" or Guru AND TELLS YOU WHAT HAPPENED, KHALSA JI, DONT FOLLOW THE SAME PATH AS THEM, THE ONLY SIKH GURU IS THE DIVINE LIGHT OF THE 10 KINGS... JAGAT JOTH, CHAVAR SHATTAR TAKHAT JI DE MALIK, THE GURU OF ALL GURUS DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ

19 devotees die in Beas (RADHA SOAMI HEADQUARTERS) accident

Beas, April 1

At least 19 devotees who were on way to Dera Baba Jaimal Singh, Beas, were killed and 41 others were injured in a head-on-collision between a Swaraj Mazda and a truck near Dera Beas on the Amritsar-Jalandhar GT Road this morning. The injured were rushed to the Baba Sawan Singh Charitable Hospital here.

Most of the victims belonged to Maqboolpura, a colony located on the outskirts of Amritsar.

The ill-fated Swaraj Mazda (PB 02 a 9223) was carrying more than 60 devotees from Maqboolpura and its adjoining localities of Amritsar when it collided head on with a truck (HR 64-9315) at about 7 am. The devotees were going to perform kar seva at the dera in Beas.

The canter driver , Bittu, who also belonged to Maqboolpura, was crushed to death. The driver of the truck fled immediately after the mishap.

Out of the 19 persons killed in the accident 11 were women. Four schoolchildren were also among those killed.

As many as 13 devotees died on the spot while six others succumbed to their injuries in the hospital.

A pall of gloom descended on Maqboolpura, Jawaharpura and its adjoining localities and shopkeepers downed their shutters as the news of the tragedy spread in the area.

The Chief Minister, Capt Amarinder Singh, announced an ex-gratia grant of Rs1 lakh each to the next of the kin of the deceased and Rs 25,000 for the injured. He also directed the administration of Amritsar district to provide free medical treatment to the injured and ensure adequate arrangements for the free transportation of the bodies to their respective destinations.

Earlier, the Council of Ministers, in its meeting held under the chairmanship of the Chief Minister, expressed profound grief and sorrow over the tragic mishap. The Council of Ministers also observed a two-minute silence in the memory of the departed souls.

The Deputy Commissioner, Mr Kirandip Singh Bhullar; Ms Vibhu Raj, district police chief of Majitha; Mr Rajinder Singh, SDM Baba Bakala and Mr Baldev Singh, Additional Deputy Commisioner, visited the spot of the accident. According to Mr Parmjit Singh Gill , DIG (border range), the police patrol party reached the site of the accident in less than 10 minutes of the mishap and helped in the rescue operation .

Narinder Singh, an eyewitness and owner of ‘Kalanour Dhaba’, near the site of the mishap, said he rescued at least 10 persons by dragging them out of the mangled remains of the truck and canter. He said the canter was over-loaded with devotees. It is believed that the accident occurred as the canter driver tried to overtake a vehicle.

The worst affected family is that of Jatinder Singh who lost his mother Balwinder Kaur, aunt Surjit Kaur and brother Ranjit Singh in the accident. Jatinder Singh himself sustained injuries in the mishap.

Those killed in the accident have been identified as Balwinder Kaur, , Sukhjit Kaur, Gurpreet Singh, Surjith Kaur (52), Surjit Kaur (40), Prince, Mohinder Kaur, Darshan Kaur, Sita Rani, Simranjit Singh, Rajwinder Kaur, Hardev Singh, Kulwinder Kaur, Charn Kaur and Shingara Singh.

List of injured: Ranjit Singh(14) , Kashmir Kaur (35), Joginder Kaur (40), Hansa Singh (35), Jaswinder Kaur (35), Harjit Singh(12), Rajwinder Kaur (20), Ranjit Singh (11), Rajinder Kaur(20) Gurjit Singh (12), Deepo (45), Ajit Singh (35), Dalip Kaur (50) and Kailasho (35), all residents of Kaler village . Dalbir Singh (55), Jasbir Singh (38), Gurmukh Singh (35), Jyoti (13), Anil Kumar (17), Roshan (20) and Rajkumar (35) of Maqboolpura, Naranjan Singh (45) and Nirvair Singh (45) of Vadda Cheta village. Manjit Kaur (25) and Raju (19) of Rampur village. Santokh Singh (60) of Mangala village. Jagdeep Singh (18) of Bhagtupur village, Avinash (45) of New Preet Nagar, Raj (40), Sakattar Singh (12), Parneet Kaur (23) and Daler Singh (17) of Jawahar Nagar, Sukhdev Raj (48), Naveen Kumar (25), Kanwaljit Kaur (18) of Sultanwind, Amrik Singh (48) of New Jawahar Nagar, Dulla Singh (60), Prabhjot Kaur (12) and Raju (35) of Rasulpur.Two of the injured were yet to be identified.

KHALSA JI DON'T JOIN THEM!!!

THESE ARE PAKHANDIS TO LEAD YOU AWAY FROM GURU GRANTH PANTH.

SO PLEASE DONT GO WORSHIPPING AND RADHA SOAMI, NIRANKARI, NAAMDHARI, DARSHAN DASSIA, NURMAHALIA'S ASHTOSH, BHANIARA WALA'S OR YOUR LOCAL PANDITS, BECAUSE IT IS ALL BOGUS!!!!!

THE ONLY SIKH GURU IS SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ AND NO BODY ELSE!!!

"SABH SIKHAN KO HUKAM HAI... GURU MANIYO GRANTH"

RADHA SOAMI, NIRANKARI, NAAMDHARI, DARSHAN DASSIA, NURMAHALIA'S ASHTOSH, BHANIARA WALA'S AND YOUR LOCAL PANDITS ARE NORMALLY FUNDED OR SUPPORTED BY THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT, AS CAN BE SEEN IN THE PAST.

Singhji I understand that you shouldn't follow fake gurus but SERIOUSLY thats the most stupid thing You can say...those people were Humans too...tthey died in an accident........have some sort of remorse my brother.....<_<

91614[/snapback]

FATEH!

Well Khalsa Ji, he is. But, he stressing on the CAUSE of the accident. Ofcourse he has remorse of the victims, wich is y he is trying 2 prevent others from suffering in the same way.

Take this accident as Guru Ji's lesson. Learn from this Divine teacher.

bhul chuk maaf

FATEH!

No dont take it the wrong way, its like an example, Gubani itself says people like that will die a bad death!! do you challange Gurbani??

So many Mahapursh's have educated Sikhs into this, but Sikhs dont listen, if one say's "oh baba radha soami tells you everything, you dont have to take amrit, dont have to keep your kesh, just become his chela and get a one way ticket to heaven"

so Khalsa ji this is the outcome, these radha soamis have killed Sikhi from inside they are decaying us.

Gurbani Says "mirthak kahiyee Nanaka... Je preet Nahi Bhagwant..."

any Sikh who does no have love for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.. is recognised dead!!

wjkk wjkf

jst some points..

i kidna understand wa Shromani singh is saying, wa i gathered from the post, yeh it is sad people die from the accident.

what caught my attention is how everyone says that radha soami r government funded etc, and like i went to panjab few months ago, and i kinda seen some things which made me think, like how some deras of rather swamis had police standin outside etc, : wacko.gif and like every time id drive up ther, theyd always hav some1 standin out as security, i dont see the need..? <_<

and then u hear other stories about how they government funded.

and finally, if that was a bus load ful of Gursikhs goin to darbar sahib and that happend... wud the gursikhs families get the same amount of money for any dam caused???

i duno.. dont think so...

Nanak Naam Chardhi Kala, Tere Bhane Sarbhat Dha Bhalaa

We say this every day in ardas... Lets try to mean what we say....

I've heard of many people who have died going to a gurudwara....

When I went to Haimkunt Sahib I saw someone pass away while they were walking up....... what does that mean? nothing, just that their time was up. thats what guru ji had wanted and thats it...... It's a very sad thing to hear this come out of the mouth a Sikh..... It's very sad....

bhul chuk maaf

Fateh