Tabe Roas Jagiyo

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I picked up the DVD "Tabe Roas Jagiyo" at the AKJ UK Rehnsbhaee last Saturday. It's about how the RSS is waging a dirty war to try and dilute Sikhi and pull it towards Hinduism/Snaatan Mat.

The talk is given at Malton Gurudwara by Sukhpreet Singh Udhoke. He's a real powerful lecturer. We need more engaging and educated persons like him.

The contents are a real eye-opener. ohmy.gif <_<

I'd recommend everyone to watch it. You can download it from: http://www.khalsaalliance.org/

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no reason to speak against rss and other organistaions. sanatan sikhs in india and uk love rss. do not spread lies againt any organistaion

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif - u are too funny dude - Sanatan Sikhs might like the RSS, but if you watched this video, you'll find the reasons as to why the Khalsa Panth should be against the distortion of truth spread by the RSS.

Waheguroo

Gurfateh!!

NIHANG Gajjan Singh????? Please give us some information as to who made you an Akali Nihang Spokesperson!!!

I may be entirely incorrect, but i do not believe you have any authority, To make such a comments, that can potentially be damaging and misinformative to the Sangat.

"do not spread lies againt any organistaion"

Exactly...... next time refrain from being hypocrytical!!!

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

lol...

k... RSS are government funded right??? and aint the RSS the oens who some how think Sikhs r really hindus or somthin:gg:

and then :

sanatan sikhs in india and uk love rss.

k.. grin.gif

hmmm... Eureka?

learn somethin every day man. <_<

thanks,, lol

Sorry, need to go to toilet lol.

BRB

Wjkk wjkf