Help...

Vaaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

One thing that can make u smile big anytime, anywhere, under any circumstances is if u remember the moment u took Amrit !!

Those who are Amritdhari, now think about it as u read me

yes...think...remember the moment...

wait...stop scrolling down...pause and REMEMBER the moment...the continue scrolling

There u go...thats more like it...i can feel ur 1 million watt smile !!!!! :T:

congrats...u juz learnt how to smile :nihungsmile:

This is a good topic.

A lot of people suffer from depression; 1/3 people in their lives will suffer from one kind of depression or another. (I've been through it too more than once... ) It happens, but it is important to talk about it with someone; a friend, a parent, in your prayers, a councellor, even a stranger. Sometimes there may be a reason for our depression(s) or downs, The sun is not out and the weather is icky, or you had a fight with someone, or bad marks, or no friends, or sometimes... there isnt even a reason (that is still very valid) - it just happens and we have no control~.

The first step is talking about it, the second step is seeing what you can do about it.

-Sometimes doing seva; or saying hi to a stranger, help people you dont know and see them smile... this brings great joy! (Of course, do not expect anything in return!!)

-Pray, sing/listen to shabads, read the banis, read Sukhmani Sahib~

-Focus on others, once you do that their smiles will become your smile~!

-Pick up a hobbie; painting, photography, writing, sports, walks outside and stop every once in a while to hear the birds churping~! It's also important not to stay inside all the time, force yourself to go outside even for a few minutes for some fresh air and perspective.

-Find; what is your goal in life, and do anything in your capabilities to follow that goal/dream. (with good intentions of course!)

-Wear or be around the colour bright colour yellow - it is lively, like the sun, warm and dynamic, it is a very happy colour ~!

-Start a scrapbook, or notebook where you can vent, or write anything at all that bothers you, without fear of anyone ever reading it. (you can write it in code if you need to... but beest is when you can write quickly, to get it all off your chest). (Sometimes books are better listeners than people, and you may notice that through observing your writing, you can find solutions there~!)

-Meditate for a while, on a regular basis; imagine happiness and love expanding outwards from your heart to fill your body and eventually your room, house, country, world, universe...

-Remember God (highest happiness here!) -- no enemies, no friends, no hatred or fear! Remember your true nature... :)

I hope these help! :) If you want to talk, feel free to pm me~!