well i was just agreeing with your "yes most probably" bit of the post

if you still dont get it ...i'll pm

:)

(this one is @ guppy)

93993[/snapback]

ohh...ok.... grin.gif :TH: grin.gif

ITS SOOO GUDD HOW PPL CHANGE THE TOPIC IN TO GAYNESS woooww, um

so us sikhs dont like him, ???

just becoz a boy/man is scared it makes him gay!!!! what a stupid thing to say/think. rolleyes.gif

sorry Kumi for changing the subject again, i just had to say something about that comment. x x

i dont think i said every boy/man thats scared is gay ...i remember righting 'generally' :)

i said that because of what i've generally seen around ....i know many gay people and they are scared of anything really ...so didn't jus blatantly right it coz i felt like it blush.gif

and am sure you could have put across your view/question mre complaisantly rolleyes.gif

ITS SOOO GUDD HOW PPL CHANGE THE TOPIC IN TO GAYNESS woooww, um

so us sikhs dont like him, ???

94012[/snapback]

Nope, we don't like him, well I don't anyway- you make your own mind up!

just becoz a boy/man is scared it makes him gay!!!! what a stupid thing to say/think. rolleyes.gif

sorry Kumi for changing the subject again, i just had to say something about that comment. x x

94018[/snapback]

and Thank you! Kiran K. for adding that!!

People may hold their own views or queries as to homosexuality or heterosexuality. BUT it is completely unacceptable to bash a segment of society already harshly discriminated against.

As to who is brave... in my experience it is not the ones who show bravado but it is the singhs and kaurs who are the calmest.

& sorry kumi

reeeelllaxxxxxx u guys, the after ppl found out who modi was , it was all jokes and giggles......take a joke......it was obviously sarcasm

all you ppl who r sorry, well u betttaa bee sorrry, as i was saying, modi is a threat or nufin towards sikhi

hes part of BJP party in india. these guys hate on all minorities. they are tight with RSS, and bajrung Dal. so yea this guy could be a danger to sikhs.

Calling him gay is an insult to gay ppl, cos gays are usually nice and have to go through so much in their life all the comments and taunts.

neways the better word to describe such ppl (modi) is leech cos they tend to live off the blood of innocent ppl. :):) :cool: