wristband

Nsingh1

nothing wrong in wearing a khanda around the neck if you beleive in it??

wht do u mean by "beleive in it"???

its not beleiving, rather its a style, a fashion attire for them....

cuz really, beleiving in khanda, and understanding its meaning , wud make that person aware wht sikhi is, and if he loves khanda that much, he wud certainly become a tyaar nar tyaar sikh. khanda is a religious symbol and has a deep meaning in sikhi.

rest is all fake..... no.gif

LOL.gif jazzy b wearing khanda , and singing in his new albulm romeo LOL.gif

(though i liked the tune... tongue.gif ....)

94655[/snapback]

thats what i said ..........theres nothing wrong if a person beleives/understands the meaning of khanda......and hence can wear one(in my opinion)

and your stupid blush.gif

If a person believes and understands in the meaning of a Khanda... that person will remember the death of the double edged sword that blesses them with immortality, that person will understand the mighty sword of piri that fights in the face of adversity and protects all of mankind. That person will remember the amazing power of Piri, the spiritual powers that, if imbued in heart will merge our aatmaa with parmaatma... and above all that person will remember the Primal Being, The One Creator Lord who is beyond Birth and Death... The Timeless Lord who pervades before time began, and will do so when times ceases...

That person will have no need to adorn their body with jewels of this symbol, for the appearance of that of their Guru will do so - their seva, simran, sadhsangat and ultimately sacrifice will adorn the Khanda in a way no material ever could...

I think I've once again gone off on one... apologies.

Forgive this moorakh, for I too wish I could truely understand the meaning behind the Khanda, the mighty symbol of the Khalsa.

That person will have no need to adorn their body with jewels of this symbol, for the appearance of that of their Guru will do so - their seva, simran, sadhsangat and ultimately sacrifice will adorn the Khanda in a way no material ever could...

cuz really, beleiving in khanda, and understanding its meaning , wud make that person aware wht sikhi is, and if he loves khanda that much, he wud certainly become a tyaar nar tyaar sikh. khanda is a religious symbol and has a deep meaning in sikhi.

no.gifno.gif did i say something wrong rkr ji....

and your stupid

grin.gif y am i being called stupid :) @

No one wud wear it as a necklace ...or any other accessory item in cars...once they know the meaning...its not for Style.. :)

:TH:

Yeah, everyone's got a point here... except that there was no need to call anyone stupid...

rKr's spot on... our kara is our wristband for life, but as nirguniaarae said, it's not about NOT wearing the kara, but rather about wearing a wrsitband..

i.e.. you can wear a tshirt, you can wear a sweater, or you can wear both. one mustn't exist only at the expense of the others existence... (wow that sounds deep)