These are the results from my online "who should you vote for" test:

Your actual outcome:

Labour -10

Conservative -35

UK Independence Party -8

Liberal Democrat +64

Green + 42

You should vote: Liberal Democrat

The LibDems take a strong stand against tax cuts and a strong one in favour of public services: they would make long-term residential care for the elderly free across the UK, and scrap university tuition fees. They are in favour of a ban on smoking in public places, but would relax laws on cannabis. They propose to change vehicle taxation to be based on usage rather than ownership.

Guest SScom

Mine was different...

Your actual outcome:

Labour 2

Conservative -17

Liberal Democrat 14

UK Independence Party 4

Green 22

You should vote: Green

The Green Party, which is of course strong on environmental issues, takes a strong position on welfare issues, but was firmly against the war in Iraq. Other key concerns are cannabis, where the party takes a liberal line, and foxhunting, which unsurprisingly the Greens are firmly against.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Your actual outcome:

Labour -2

Conservative 25

Liberal Democrat -16

UK Independence Party 30

Green 0

You should vote: UK Independence Party

UKIP's primary focus is on Europe, where the party is strongly against joining both the EU constitution and the Euro. UKIP is also firmly in favour of limiting immigration. The party does not take a clear line on some other policy issues, but supports scrapping university tuition fees; it is strongly against income tax rises and favour reducing fuel duty.

SHOCKING RESULTS ... I'd never vote UKIP or Conservative. May be this has made me realise how disenchanted I am with Labour ... I might be one of their traditional supporters that does not vote because of apathy.

Waheguroo