HINDU TERRORIST CONVICTED FOR 25 YEARS IN US

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://in.rediff.com/news/2005/apr/29nri.htm

Indian intelligence believes Lakhani is no terrorist-- http://in.rediff.com/news/2003/aug/13lakh.htm

Bull crap, Hindus deserve to feel painnnnnnnnnnnn

96429[/snapback]

Pain?! grin.gif As a true Sikh, one should not put down people on the basis of their religion. Whatever happened to looking at humanity as brothers and sisters? With this type of ignorant mentality,how is one different from the Indian government- discriminating and putting others down becasue of their faith? :)

http://in.rediff.com/news/2005/apr/29nri.htm

Indian intelligence believes Lakhani is no terrorist-- http://in.rediff.com/news/2003/aug/13lakh.htm

Bull crap, Hindus deserve to feel painnnnnnnnnnnn

96429[/snapback]

Pain?! grin.gif As a true Sikh, one should not put down people on the basis of their religion. Whatever happened to looking at humanity as brothers and sisters? With this type of ignorant mentality,how is one different from the Indian government- discriminating and putting others down becasue of their faith? :)

96809[/snapback]

Exactly. We are not lemmings and should not resort to the lowly tactics of others. If we follow suit we are no better than them. Just a shame that people want to degrade themselves to the same level as others to prove a point even though this is not in line with what Sikhi teaches us.

Kurtas weren't you defending someone referring to the two Singhs who were found NOT GUILTY of the air-india bombing as GUILTY soley because one of them had said after 1984 that 50,000 Hindus should be killed. That is enough for someone to think him guilty of bombing the plane but according to you Hindu who is actively selling missiles that can bring down aeroplanes is just a failed businessmen!!

With respect kurtas ji-

May Waheguru give you similair strength in getting the media, GOI to stop branding innocent sikhs as terrorists and/or killing them

i hope you are doing so- if not then you are not using your time equitably with the real tyrants

Peace

Kurtas weren't you defending someone referring to the two Singhs who were found NOT GUILTY of the air-india bombing as GUILTY soley because one of them had said after 1984 that 50,000 Hindus should be killed. That is enough for someone to think him guilty of bombing the plane but according to you Hindu who is actively selling missiles that can bring down aeroplanes is just a failed businessmen!!

96864[/snapback]

No if you bother to look at what I wrote, I was against one of the accused because of the statements he made about killing 50,000 Hindus. A statement he made whilst attending some sort of Sikh convention. This very same man was then being projected as being Panthic and a good Sikh etc. Well thats news to me as our Guru Ji preached against hate so it was obvious this man did not understand that the statements he was were making were aginast the teachings of Sikhi yet he wanted to project himself as a big time charlie in the Sikh community. I did question IS Reyat's role and still have strong opinions about his involvement and some of his hobbies (as written about in Soft Target).

There is a big difference between slating him for his hothead speaches advocating killing 50K Hindus and the bombing of the AI flight. You should be able to differentiate between the two.

I suppose going by peoples reaction to this Sikh Fed press release they would not have a problem with headlines like like "Sikh Leader claims we will kill 50K Hindus".

Fact is - Lakahni is a failed business man who happens to be a Hindu. Prove he is a Hindu terrorist and I will accept the Sikh Fed press release ! If the Sikh Fed cannot prove he is a Hindu terrorist then they should be ashamed for writing lies which is also against Sikhi (a religion they claim to represent).

Lets see the Sikh Fed make similar statements about other people and companies like IZHMASH ZAVOD (Russian AK47 producer (Indian forces use such weapons) or the chief executive of BAe as they are going to be selling Hawk Jets to India. Will the Sikh Fed be doing press releases calling the CEO of BAe a Christian terrorist ?

As for all this, they write about us so we write against them. Grow up and stop stooping to such low levels. We are Sikhs of Guru Gobind Singh Ji and not lemmings who have to follow the bad examples set by others.

With respect kurtas ji-

May Waheguru give you similair strength in getting the media, GOI to stop branding innocent sikhs as terrorists and/or killing them

i hope you are doing so- if not then you are not using your time equitably with the real tyrants

Peace

96869[/snapback]

Sure thing if I see people wrongly branded as Sikh terrorists or for that matter terrorists from any other religion then I will write against that with the same vigour.

Just as I have written on various forums about the "Muslim" terrorists killed in Macedonia on 2 March 2002, shot dead in a police ambush in Rashtanski Lozja, near the village of Ljuboten, north of the capital Skopje. The poor victims of this fake encounter were illegal immigrants. Six from Pakistan and one Sikh from Punjab. The poor Sikhs family have never been informed as no one know where this guy was from. According to reports his name ws Satnam Singh. The families of the Pakistanis have all been found thanks to a Pakistani welfare NGO. Why dont the Sikh Fed look into this case and make press releases condemning this state sponsored terrorism and help find the guys family ?