Enough is Enough

gchana

WJKWJF.

I have just read this webpage, shown below and I say enough is enough.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/news/sout...ey/m042805h.htm

I mean, why do we let such DISEASE, ANGER, HATRED find its way into Sikhi, so pure, so beautiful created by our GuruJIs.

You can see that this is yet ANOTHER example of Gurdwara Phardans letting down sikhi. All they care about is MONEY and POWER. Remeber one thing, GURUJI said, SIKHS HAVE NO RELIGIOUS LEADERS, EVERYONE IS EQUAL, the GURDWARA IS WHERE GURUJI RESIDES AND IS OF THE SADH SANGAT. Then why the heck do we let these Phardhans continue to let down Sikhi.

I am not just saying this for the sake of it, Look at Mosques and other religous places. I am using Mosques in parituclar as an example, because I have always seen how they set up Quran lessons, discussions, etc. Why do we, SIKHS not do such things. End of the day, we're all here to do one thing, GAIN ATTACHMENT TO GOD. How do we do this, by following Guru Granth as our Guide and teacher to get to God.

But how will the new generation do this if they lack firm knowledge of Sikhi, and unserstanding of Gurbani. Most Gurdwara Phardhans just have one thing in mind, GET POWER and CONTROL. These Phardhans fill up their pockets with Money. But do they ever, FOR EVEN A SECOND think about the future. They've fallen deep into the Hands of MAYA, and belive you me, once you've been caught its real hard to get out (not saying I havn't, in fact we all have fallen in the Grip of Maya). Some of the Phardans do not care about the Youth. They spend millions making Gurdwaras, but they cant spend a few extra on setting up Sikhia Classes, teaching Bani after school, setting up Punjabi Schools to teach Punjabi in a modern and effective way.

Most of these Phardhans are just make me sick to the core. I remeber when I was at my Local gurdwara, a poor person came to the Gurdwara. THEY DIDN'T EVEN LET HIM IN, THEY GAVE HIM LANGAR IN A SEPERATE DISPOSABLE PLATE AND MADE HIM EAT IT OUTSIDE. I was a kid at the time, I never understood what I was witnessing. But these Phardhan memebers made him stay outside. ASK YOUSELVES, DIDN'T GURUJI ALLOW ALL, RICH/POOR, HIGHCASTE/LOWCASTE sit all in one place and eat? AGAIN ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF SIKHI BEING LET DOWN BY GREED AND ANGER AND WRONG BELIFS BY OUR SO CALLED LEADERS.

BUT HOW DO WE STOP THIS. The time has come, its time to EVOLVE or DIE. You know how it goes for evolution. If you do not adapt for the future and make changes that will be beneficial, then You Will NOT survive. SIKHI will not survive, UNLESS we change our ways. UNLESS we start to stamp out such Anomalies in Sikhi. UNLESS we promote SIKHI in a modern fashion. By saying modern, I mean making Bani available in English and other understandable languages to allow Sikhs to learn what the aim of life is, and many other factors which could be promoted (I wish to hear your opinions on this)

The time has come for change, I for one am fed up with this constant letting down of Sikhi, and I hope you my brothers and Sisters share my Ideas.

JUST REMEBER ONE THING, Moguls have tried to destory Sikhi, British Have, Indian Authorities and Hindu Bhramins and FAKE SAINTS/GURUS have. BUT THEY HAVE FAILED. BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW IT WILL END, BY SUCICIDE. If we dont change our ways and let such plagues and wasteful crap move into Sikhi, we will not be able to move on and thrive.

Sorry for any offence caused, and sorry especially to any TRUE GURDWARAs who work hard for the betterment of Sikhi if i have said anything bad about them.

WJK WJF Gurdip Singh Chana

Totally agree mate..I was talking to my dad about this a couple of days ago and we both agreed that sikhi would eventually be weak in India but would become stong in other parts of the world(Its already happening). People in India take sikhi for granted and if nothing is done, it will fall apart in India. Sikhi WILL never die...but its stronghold would eventually change.