atleast something was positive

curious_man

well ...Gandhi was hard on sikhs becoz of no knowledge ..no need to tell more abt him..u know it all...

but one thing i found abt him and liked to share some of his thoughts.....

Seven social sins

* Politics without Principle ( haha... guru hargobind ji .. told us well early)

* Wealth without Work (one of the main philosophy of guru nanak ji's -- kirat karni )

* Pleasure without Conscience (guru ji told us to avoid kaam, moh and maya)

* Knowledge without Character (haah...all our gurus insisted as to have worldly knowledge but that too in accordance to sikhi)

* Commerce without morality (guru ji warned us ......example... our guru even helped mughals from tme to time..like dara shikoh bahadur shah zafar...but all was done as a moral respect to humanity)

* Science without humanity (well..i want u guys to tell me abt this sin according to sikhi)

* Worship without Sacrifice (hahahaha.....gandhi is telling now....sikhi is present today only due to sacrifices...and not even sikhi but hindus too....)

----Mahatma Gandhi ("Young India")

hmmm...now i wonder y ppl still say gandhi was mahatma....haah if they had studied sikhi....there wud have been no gandhi...and india wud have been free well b4 .....and hindustan wud have been khalistan!!!!!!

Guest guppy

lol thas cool...well not every1z gna embrace da path that our guru ji has given us...but we definantly need more positive good people in this world! if they dont listen to wot guru ji says then hopefully they'll listen 2 gandhi'z stuff if that makes sence :):)

Sat Sri Akal:

...and Hitler was a powerful speaker... wacko.gif

96449[/snapback]

WEll he was :)grin.gif ... wasnt he?

He wanted a perfect race, just lyk scientists want now...

oooh dat got me finking... are thhe new genetic scientisits lyk hitler but quiet versions... damn dis is scary no.gif lol

ooo koina waheguru haigaa:D He'll sort it out

Guest guppy
Sat Sri Akal:

...and Hitler was a powerful speaker... wacko.gif

96449[/snapback]

WEll he was :)grin.gif ... wasnt he?

He wanted a perfect race, just lyk scientists want now...

oooh dat got me finking... are thhe new genetic scientisits lyk hitler but quiet versions... damn dis is scary no.gif lol

ooo koina waheguru haigaa:D He'll sort it out

96471[/snapback]

GENOME SOLDIERS ohmy.gifohmy.gif metal gear solid is becumin a reality....next solid snake wil av 2 destroy Metal Gear Rex....or maybe not :) (dat game rocks!! best game eva made!!! :cool: )

but that wud be weird...but like u said theres waheguru!! :doh: :doh: