`KuMi´

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guppy
kumi bhaaji...isn't all bani equal?

97829[/snapback]

If it is then why first read guru granth sahib then dasma granth,, im saying dat i luv dasma granth cus just cus maannn

97835[/snapback]

"..Guru Maneo Granth..."

Guest JSS

kumi..

i got nothing against chandi di vaar...it's my guru ji's bani...

i just don't think for me personally that i am at a point where i should be reading it...that's it...

don't put words in my mouth...

kumi if you have naam ras, then its great that you do chandi di war so that you get bir rass. But if you dont do the basics, read guru granth sahib ji and you're not saintly, then chandi di war will only make you a krodhi. Guru Gobind Singh Ji, whose bani is in sri dasam granth, he said Guru Granth Sahib ji is the guru. And dasam granth was compiled afterwards. Reading the dasam granth is for those fortunate souls with high spirtuality and who have become loving to everyone.

Chandi di war was read to prepare for battle! And only if you have complete control of krodh should you recite chandi di war.

kumi if you have naam ras, then its great that you do chandi di war so that you get bir rass. But if you dont do the basics, read guru granth sahib ji and you're not saintly, then chandi di war will only make you a krodhi. Guru Gobind Singh Ji, whose bani is in sri dasam granth, he said Guru Granth Sahib ji is the guru. And dasam granth was compiled afterwards. Reading the dasam granth is for those fortunate souls with high spirtuality and who have become loving to everyone.

Chandi di war was read to prepare for battle! And only if you have complete control of krodh should you recite chandi di war.

97847[/snapback]

ooooooooooooooooo, ummm ha chaupie sahib is dasam granth how cum us low lives get tha read dat den ???

kumi bhaaji...isn't all bani equal?

97829[/snapback]

If it is then why first read guru granth sahib then dasma granth,, im saying dat i luv dasma granth cus just cus maannn

97835[/snapback]

you have to learn to walk before you can run.

If you dont know the basics, how do you expect to learn the hight stuff?

Saint Soldier, - Saint First, the Soldier - explains itself - Guru Granth Sahib first, then Dassam Granth as Dassam Granth is so much more difficult.