Chandi Charitra

`KuMi´

Why do people even bother. do u really think this kumi guy is gonna do any bani, if he cant even do Normal banis hows he gonna do Dasam Banis. People who do Banis dont tell all the world. This kumi got too much time on his hands that could be better used for reading bani and doing simram, rather then makeing banners and pics, and asking if this bani is wrong or right. If thats a pic of kumi with the white pag, he wont able to handle chandi di vaar, my little sister could beat up that guy in the pic lol

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people even bother. do u really think this kumi guy is gonna do any bani, if he cant even do Normal banis hows he gonna do Dasam Banis. People who do Banis dont tell all the world. This kumi got too much time on his hands that could be better used for reading bani and doing simram, rather then makeing banners and pics, and asking if this bani is wrong or right. If thats a pic of kumi with the white pag, he wont able to handle chandi di vaar, my little sister could beat up that guy in the pic lol

97933[/snapback]

I dont do chandi Charitra yet Buh if ya fink i dunt do chandi di // das ur opinion. al i got ta sayyyy, nd dey r not wasting der time, dey are helpin meh with ma questionss.

by tha way i do niutem bani's, well i have to cus im amritdhari, sooo dat comment kinda back fired daint it ????

kumi, firstly im not calling you a low life.

Chaupie sahib is part of the panj baniyaa as instructed to do if following rehat. We can also read Chaupie Sahib for protection. Now chandi di war is only for those who have complete control of anger and are going to acheive there bir ras. As 'All-info' has said we are on the path of becoming a saint soldier. First Saint, dont jump to warior, because that means nothing. It is more important just being a saint, then the final step is to be a saint soldier!

Assuming you follow rehat and do the most important basics, nitnem, this means that you have spare time to read more bani as you have time to read chandi di war. in this case why dont you read sukhmani sahib. Peace and love is vital for a singh. Then hopefully one day even i can be worthy of reading chandi di war and develop my bir rass, then use that against evil and protecting others.

Dont feel offended kumi, that is the impression i got when you said 'us low lives'. You know i didnt say or mean that. If you don't want to listen then carry on doing whatever you want, it is up to the guru.