Sign in to follow this  
`KuMi´

Banner / Signature Request

kumi ,please make me a banner,with baba thakur singh ji ,with my name jivan next to it.

p.s nice bannas :doh:

kumi veer you are really a gem of person!!

wonderful job veer

can you please make one for me having guru nanak dev ji and guru gobind singh ji and a" sikh love peace" in the middle

thanks

if THIS IS right then just say what else you want on the image cus i know it a bit baree

98420[/snapback]

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Hmmm i like the background ik on kar on the sun illuminating the dark that's very cool -The Jedi nights looks good too very nice- some how the khanda doesn''t go tho- ya think?

Maybe a khanda impression -is that psossible just like a relief or indented on the background) with jedi nights written across it in middle and leave waheguru where it is --then it could be banner size like the others-

these are just sugggestions - tho- go with what turns you onlike you were making it for your own website cuz we are family lil bro - then it'll be perfect

One Request from da boss :doh: to spell "WaheGuru" Big W Big G

And Thanks so much you really know your stuff and we very greatful for your help!!! You are so quick! WOW... n if you get fed up with ur picky sis just say so :)

much love kumi kiddo

dd

waheguru ji

One Request from da boss :doh: to spell "WaheGuru" Big W Big G

waheguru ji

yeaa well tell tha boss to go home!!!

i spell VaheGuru wiv a V, dont argue wid me on dis one, cus i always argguee widd kawwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn (da besttt evvaaaaa gyal/sis anoooooooooooooooooo), she goes W i go V, even had a fite ove da letta

well it stays V

WJKK WJKF

Hey, can you make one that says KAUR with like white and blue and a khanda in the background, or WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa WaheGuru Ji Ke Fateh. THANKS!

P.S. This is great Seva that your doing! Appreciate it!

WJKK WJKF

Here,

in future requests could u actually find ur images and post them, cus i got kinda crappy ones on ma pc, nee hooo seeinggg as i acted like a prune i wont put no watamarks.

im so random arent i?

post-2883-1116152355_thumb.jpg

Here

and ADMIN i need ta chat to yaaa could ya contact me by msn or sumut

98611[/snapback]

grin.gif Kumi i think you dont know how the system works, if u need to chat then you should pm the admin or any moderator. not the other way around.

bhaaji can u plz make me one that says

CALFORNIA DASMESH GATKA DAL in Punjabi and English with Shastars in the background and make it blue, orange and white and black please...