if u see sumthing wrong

is there an older friend (like you) or someone else that would make themselves available to talk to this seventh grader?

also your friend told you that her friend dates... check the sources,

is your friends definition of dating simply conversing with a boy during school lunch hour about math class with make-up on?

Talkin to the parents is out of the question... expecially if your a friend telling ur friends parents... no i dont think that will help ... it wont help your friend and it prob wont help you ... u never know how that friend or even the parent will react wit u ...

on the same side... if u do tell her parent... she could react (since shes young) in a very negative way that the worst that can happen is she goes against her parents and maybe even run away or do something stupid...

... imagine the things her parents could do to her if they find out ... harsh punishments, strict laws in the house, even maybe beat her if they r like dat... and since she is young she mite react in a very negative way and could do something ... we can say yes go ahead tell her parents since its the 'sikhi' way to go but just imagine what would be the consequence...

... like most of u said ... talk to her... that is the MOST u can do as a friend... talk to her... explain to her... reason wit her... dat is it... u have no rite to interfere wit their family (no offence)...

... my family has a thing now that we dont listen to no outsiders if people say anything about anyone in my family ... we would rather listen to each other and ask that person first...

...but i know some families that if someone tells them something through nindya... that ur spouse,brother, sister, son, daughter whoever is doing such and such... they react in the most anger filled way u can imagine...

... but on the same side ... thinking more deep ... if she gets too into it and it lookslike it (ie. dating older guys, therefore risk of damage done, hardcore drug addict)... then maybe there should be something done... but shes still young and u can still talk her out of it... maybe get friends she looks upto and make them talk to ... there is always a way...

... so yes ... talk to her ... and maybe guru kripa naal she will understand ...

bhul chuk maph..

hmmmm grin.gif grade 7, i remember those days

the days in a child's life where alot of changes r usualy made

sum may b shocked that gurls in grd 7 wear make-up, come to brampton n u'l notice its not so shocking cuz it happens quite commonly

grd 7 is a time where a gurl/guy start making decisions about what type of 'sangat' they wana keep

they get peer-pressure into smoking/drinking

personally i used to b like that in grd 7, the whole starting to wear make-up, dressin up to impress, n im sure ur friends friend is goin thru the same type of situation

i had advice given to me at a much latr age n i wished sum1 would tell me at an earlier age that wha i wuz doin wuznt rite n i dun need to try n b sum1 i wuznt

i am who i am, n dont need to chnage myself for ne1

if u think bout it, u cant blame the gurl

ya she is making wrong decisions but wen parents r reli strict wit their children, the children tend to want to go 'against the rules' even more

i used to

(dun freak out Daasn Daas veerji blush.gif )

my parents would b against the whole dun shave, cut ur hair, wear make-up

but i did it neway

at first a lil make-up here n there

n then it started to b alot

n go all dressed up to school like i wuz goin to a fashion show or sumthin

not sumthin im proud of

but ya it happened

so telling this gurl that she CANT do these thigns cuz its against sikhi etc etc

is not the way to go

cuz she WONT listen

in skool gurls/guys look up to their friends

or even an older role model

if ur friend knws who the gurls role model is, or sum1 she respects then maybe that person shudnt talk to her bout wha shes doin is wrong, but talk in a way n slowly mention 'i nevr did that in skool cuz it didnt mater, i wan ppl to like me for me not a fake person' or u knw sumthin like that

if ur friend tells her own mom thats not gona help one bit

that will jus get ur friends friend into trouble and like u mentioned in ur posts her friend is afraid she mite b 'sent to india to get married to sum dude'

i knw sum may think this is a lil extreme

but sadly these things do happen

a friend's friend used to date guys and her parents found out, so thy forced her to go to pakistan (they were muslim) n got her engaged to sum guy ovr there

neway

ummmmm

talking to her friend as a friend n giving advice is her best bet

telling her things like 'this isnt u ___, u shudnt care wha other ppl think of u, u shud express who u r on the inside, not outside'

or u knw things like that

:TH:

my post mite b a bit unorganized n jumbled up :) sowie

jus a bunch of thoughts jumbled up into one post blush.gif