AMRIT SANCHAAR JUNE 4TH 2005

*self-edited*

Waahiguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa! Waahiguroo Jee Kee Phatehi!

Sangat Jee, There shall be an Amrit Sanchaar on June 4th 2005 at Nanaksar Gurdwara Sahib, Walsall.

The Amrit Sanchaar will start at 11AM PROMPT.

For Further Details please see the poster below or contact:

Gurdwara Sahib: 01922 641040

Bhai Sukhraj Singh: 07974 623752

All Sangat who wish to recieve Guru Sahibs Amrit Please Ensure they have a Full Keshi Ishnaan and are wearing the 5 Kakaars. Kakaars will be provided if necessary.

Organised By Jatha DAMDAMI TAKSAL

amrit-a4.jpg

Sangat Jee, There shall be an Amrit Sanchaar on June 4th 2005 at Nanaksar Gurdwara Sahib, Walsall.

The Amrit Sanchaar will start at 11AM PROMPT.

For Further Details please see the poster below or contact:

Gurdwara Sahib: 01922 641040

Bhai Sukhraj Singh: 07974 623752

All Sangat who wish to recieve Guru Sahibs Amrit Please Ensure they have a Full Keshi Ishnaan and are wearing the 5 Kakaars. Kakaars will be provided if necessary.

Organised By Jatha DAMDAMI TAKSAL.

amrit-a4.jpg

98201[/snapback]

Thank you!!!

Now all gota do is makesure Guru Jis sons and daughters are ready to die!!!!

Ya whats with the DDT in bold ?

Do they give a diffrent type of amrit then from Akal Thakat Sahib ?

people may get confussed !!!

Its a amritsanchar not a a time to promote jathabandi polatics ?

taksali singh , how are u a taksali ?

how do ur belifes differ from gursikhs of the khalsa panth ?

Guru Pyare Khalsa Jio, Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Brothers & Sisters,

Does it really matter if the Damdami Taksal sevadars have advertised their name in bold on the posters? NO I don't think it does!

Let's all UNITE!

Congratulations to all the Sevdars who have organised this Amrit Sanchar. Maharaj Ji Tuano Sareanu Chardian Kala Bakshan.

Bhull Chuk Maf Karni I'm Still A Moorak

Panth Da Nimana Nitana Sevadar

Does it really matter if the Damdami Taksal sevadars have advertised their name in bold on the posters? NO I don't think it does!

if it dosent matter why did they write it then ?

i know a few students of DDT and they never say there 'taksalis' they just say their gursikhs.

It's the wannabe Bhindrawala who say taksali this and taksali that.

if it dosent matter why did they write it then ?

i know a few students of DDT and they never say there 'taksalis' they just say their gursikhs.

It's the wannabe Bhindrawala who say taksali this and taksali that.

98217[/snapback]

i was gonna say something similar. U get all these young fanatics that go round sayin "oh man DDT is da bomb" or "AKJ are phat" and all that stuff when they dont know jack themselves really. I think its brilliant that amrit sanchaar is being organised. But we dont need people like whoever designed that poster. I mean come on, big DDT logo is larger in bigger than any letter on the poster too. I go by taksaal maryadha myself so dont think im being biased. And Taksali Singh is wrong to post it how he has posted it. We are trying to bring about ekta and this will, like Sher Punjabi stated, will dishearten people and whoever designed the poster n that must know that. So whats the use of doing it when ure disheartening people?

More people would most likely take amrit if the whole "DDT" thing on the poster wasnt there because it would feel more open to all.

My two cents. Forgive my mistakes.