baba ranjit singh ji

singh4321

do any of u no where can i get kirtan from baba ranjit singh ji

i tried www.desiest.com and i tried signing up and when i had to fill the DOB it said it was illegal and my sign up didnt work.

i also went www.proudtobesikh.com i found diwans of baba ranjit singh ji but itz having difficulty playing, im very desperate here so plz if u can

HELP ME OUT HERE!

i tried www.desiest.com and i tried signing up and when i had to fill the DOB it said it was illegal and my sign up didnt work.

i also went www.proudtobesikh.com i found diwans of baba ranjit singh ji but itz having difficulty playing, im very desperate here so plz if u can

HELP ME OUT HERE!

98656[/snapback]

WAHE GURU JI KA KHALSA WAHE GURU JI KI FATEH

its very difficult to download from desiest.com. u can definately download fromt this site but u need lots of patience. sometimes it take more than 6 to 7 hours to download a file from this site. I have few kirtans which i downloaded from this site. I can definately sent it to u. the best way to send to u is thru the yahoo msn. its really fast if we both logged on and i send u this kirtan. I am also crazy and addictive for his kirtan. do u have any kirtan from him which u can pass on to me. I am from vancouver. where are u from.

Pls advise how u want to go about it.

fateh for now

harpal singh virk

Quite a few people have his kirtan available on gursevahub.com for which you will require DC++ to access. :TH:

At my last count I had about 100 (VCDs, Tapes, DVDs). In the process of converting them slowly to MP3 for my iPod... :doh:

• 3 weeks later...

HELP ME OUT HERE!

98656[/snapback]

He is coming to England this summer, it is confirmed that his jatha will be at Gurdwaras in Manchester. Hopefully the rest of the gurwaras will follow their lead and ensure that he comes round the rest of the country. Lobby your local gurdwaras.

• 1 month later...

i went to see baba ranjit singh at southall in england on saturday the 9th july and 10th july 2005. he was absolutely amazing. i dont ever recall feeling sooo powerful. he jst gave enerygy to everyone through his katha and kirtan. it was fantastic!!!!

if he is visiting ne gurdwara's near you, i recommend u get on the nxt bus and go to see him, because he can move in the unbelievers!

:TH: hes fab!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree wid u kirandeep penji, Of course They fab, Theyve rrealy inspired me to take Amrit, even ma rentz R amazd da way i chanjd ma mind 2 Take Amrit. Wish dey cud hav stayed longer ere in UK.

• 2 weeks later...