Confusion

WGJKK

WGJKF

Sangat ji, What should one do if he/she is confused? Help me by giving SHABADs from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji directing how to act in this state of mind... wacko.gif

I need asaraa from Guru Maharaj to show me the way out of this mess...if someone have any SAKHIs then please share it as feeling down right now...... :) @ :doh: ohmy.gifwacko.gif

Regards,

WGJKK

WGJKF

One has to regain control of their mind to alievate the confused state.

May I humbly suggest naam simran of the shabad waheguru 30 minutes each morning and evening as follows:

1. Simply sit cross legged and close your eyes and focus the mind on your navel ( dunni) and breath in to hold your swas as far down to the navel area and continuosly jaap waheguru waheguru................ slowly the swas will rise up as you become short of breath and as it reaches the voice box take the swas down again and hold it again and repeat the jaap.

2. Do the 1 for five times and then breath out twice and repeat the process at 1.

3. At all time remain focused with your mind as stated and you must say WAHEGURU just loud enough for your ears to hear. Do not shout as the shabad with by pass over your ears. Tune into the shabad with your ears.

4. Carry this out for 7 days to start with and see how you get on.

Once you start I pray you would not wish to end.

Like all medications there is a course to complete before you feel positive effects. The same applies here, we expect miracles immediately otherwise we give up.

Be patient and after the simran do ardas to Waheguru Ji for your specific problem and i am sure Waheguru Ji will be there for you. Waheguru Ji is actually already there within you , you just need to focus on him.

It is only my suggestion and one that has worked for me and hope it helps. Please do share the blessings with us in due course.

hold your swas as far down to the navel area and continuosly jaap waheguru waheguru................ slowly the swas will rise up as you become short of breath and as it reaches the voice box take the swas down again and hold it again and repeat the jaap.

soz ji i dint understand... do u min hold ur breath by filling up the lungs to the max? n den wen u start breathing out naturally, halfway, breathe in agen... yh? sorry im a fool i dont get anything blush.gif