Lol so funny - Sitariyan da Hall

There is a program my parents are watching on "Punjabi Vectrone" or something which a relatively new channel. Neways the program is called "Sitariyan da hall" - "The information about the Stars"

So many people who believe n this bs are phoning in and asking about their kid's Marriage and Education etc.

One of the solution the guy told this woman was

Get Saunf 1kg put it in a red pillow and have that used by the kid when he/she sleeps.

Get one pittal da panda and fill it with water from the river and keep it in the house.

Put one pure gold ring on one of the fingers of the kid.

put a chain in the kids's neck which is of gold and has a pure pearl.

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Then he started talking about the future.

My mum was like, "Sade Sant Singh Maskeen jee said that no one can tell the future and check this guy out"

I think the channel has been changed now. Neways, i just want to find out if you know people who believe in fortune tellers, pandits, Babes etc.

Got any ohmy.gif story to tell?

It was a pity cos some of the women ringing in the show were sikh women wacko.gif

hahahhahaa yeah i seen that and another one where she does tarot cards or something??? lol and all the people phoning in are "so and so singh" and "flani kaur" :doh:

lol loads of people go to these people. i get stopped in town by this one guy - who always looks at me and says "lucky lady" hahhahaha freaked me out the 1st time but he has done it like at least 3 times now

and one time those 'babeh' that caused havoc in UK a while back got hold of me in town, that was some next level stuff! he gave me something to put in water and i was like no sorry i dont believe in all this and he goes you got a good connection with God i can sense it and i was like "duh anyone who prays would!" he freaked me out though by telling me about stuff that has happened to me but they just take advantage of their spiritual powers or whatever they are and use it the wrong way - usually to make money and/or start some next level cult! he even said to me i can give you national lottery numbers and i was like hahahhaha so why haven't you won it yet?

hahahhahaa yeah i seen that and another one where she does tarot cards or something??? lol and all the people phoning in are "so and so singh" and "flani kaur"  :doh:

lol loads of people go to these people. i get stopped in town by this one guy - who always looks at me and says "lucky lady" hahhahaha freaked me out the 1st time but he has done it like at least 3 times now

and one time those 'babeh' that caused havoc in UK a while back got hold of me in town, that was some next level stuff! he gave me something to put in water and i was like no sorry i dont believe in all this and he goes you got a good connection with God i can sense it and i was like "duh anyone who prays would!" he freaked me out though by telling me about stuff that has happened to me but they just take advantage of their spiritual powers or whatever they are and use it the wrong way - usually to make money and/or start some next level cult! he even said to me i can give you national lottery numbers and i was like hahahhaha so why haven't you won it yet?

99314[/snapback]

u go penji!! :doh: :wub:

newayz yeh haha dat kuri wid cards she sounds soo cute n looks lyk the age of 15 :) awwwww lol newayzz... yeh all of it - bakwaas. :e:

I know a family and the bibi of that house is actually the man of the house lol.. Anyway they follow this one baba from canada and couple of months ago he got arrested for drunk driving and something but anyway.. I was having sleep over at their house and in the morning when their son was off to work.. aunty comes out with big panda and put water on the front tires and mumbling something in mouth.. lol.. THat was weird !! Btw their son who is graduate from UC berkeley (HONORS) and extremely brilliant also believes in that lol..