Does a persons intelligence - crime

One question to everyone, does a persons intelligence have any effect on whether they engage in criminal acts. I just got an idea from a post from Tapoban, but something I thought of was lets say your a high school drop out, more or less, you are going to have a higher chance of stealing someones car or getting into drugs.

Does anyone find any correlation to this or am I just being pagal :doh: ..

paji that aint necessarily true, drop-outs might not get jobs for example and then go into underground stuff like hits, transporters, drugs, illegal trafficing for easy means but dangerous way of survial. however i do believe the higher the intellect of the person the less they are likely to comit a crime cos they know the implications but this can work another way, where if ur really smart u can out smart da mameh (feds) n law and make big moneys, i rekon it depends morally on the person u get me. :doh:

paji that aint necessarily true, drop-outs might not get jobs for example and then go into underground stuff like hits, transporters, drugs, illegal trafficing for easy means but dangerous way of survial. however i do believe the higher the intellect of the person the less they are likely to comit a crime cos they know the implications but this can work another way, where if ur really smart u can out smart da mameh (feds) n law and make big moneys, i rekon it depends morally on the person u get me.  :doh:

99331[/snapback]

unless they become one of these next level high intelctual crime lords running the show..... LOL.gif

sometimes the smarter a person is the more they think they can get away with.... like, im smart they'll never get me kind of thing. also, people of little intellect will do little petty crimes, but more intellect, they willt hink of new ways of doing things, bigger ways (Ocean's Eleven)

again as someone mentioned, depends on personality right... how they react to things, what makes a person break, what their values and morals are.. i think people will lower intellect just get caught more and thats why we hear of it more... higher up they do pretty much the same thing... just in diff ways....

bhul chuk maaf