fitness

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ji what ever,

steroids are needed tha's for sure

but i'm doubting that these guys had the low body fat percentages that the bodybuilders have these days.....

I'm sure they were rock hard and had maybe 8-12% bodyfat percentages but they did not have lower percentages then bodybuilders (3-5%). Low bodyfat percentages can kill you and many pro Bodybuilders collapse on stage becuase their body fat percentages are way too low.

I'm not in any way saying Singhs would not excel at bodybuilding had it been in their hearts to do so. I think Singhs would rather make efficient use of their bodies then waste it trying to make their muscles bigger so they can show off. You put Arnold, Coleman, Yates, Preist in a battlefeild and you will see they can't do much, those huge muscles need lots of oxygen and they would tire and collapse easily.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

actually, it is well documented that baba deep singh jee had 27" arms. Think about this, he was a singh who woke up early in the morning around 12-2am and then did bhagti until the sun rose. when the sun rose he then continued doing naam simran while practicing gatka and shatar vidya for 3 more hours. Then he went to work in fields i beleive all day under the hot sun, then practiced more shastar vidya.. why wouldnt he be able to have huge arms like that? especially if spent his WHOLE DAY working out!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

actually, it is well documented that baba deep singh jee had 27" arms. Think about this, he was a singh who woke up early in the morning around 12-2am and then did bhagti until the sun rose. when the sun rose he then continued doing naam simran while practicing gatka and shatar vidya for 3 more hours. Then he went to work in fields i beleive all day under the hot sun, then practiced more shastar vidya.. why wouldnt he be able to have huge arms like that? especially if spent his WHOLE DAY working out!

No offense MKhalsa but I think you are BSing. The biggest strongest bodybuilders who don't do anything but eat massive amounts of protein (500+ grams) , sleep (10-12 hours a day) take massive amounts of steroids & growth hormones and train (intensly but for short periods of time for optimum muscle growth) don't have arms anywhere near 27 inches. Don't kid around, let's see this documented truth you speak of. You think anyone can even swing a sword properly with 27 inch arms?

you want to see what 27 inch arms look like:

http://www.t-mag.com/articles/211hate.html

This guy had to take massive steroids and inject oil into his arms to make them 27 inches.

I expect to see th

is documentation you speak of but I know you don't have any so I won't hold my breath.

I can't believe the falsehood in some of you...