Different supplements for Cod Oil?

you're right in a sense.

omega-6 oils are the more abundant ones, also available in most vegetable oils i.e corn oil, sunflower oil and obviously Flax Seed.

omega-3's are the better ones and also the harder ones to get. Mostly because they were only available in fish oils.

But it was Found that Flax Seed contains an even higher concentration of omega-3 than most fish oils and it being from seeds is perfect for us!

because it contains both omega 3 and 6, it has the perfect balance of EFA's (essential fatty acids) the body requires.

What you mean by Sikh friendly supplements for Cod Oil ?

I did not know the rehat maryada bans the use of cod oil. Maybe someone could start a company that gets loads of cod does jhatka on them then sell it in containers with a big Khanda on them and jhatka certified label.

What you mean by Sikh friendly supplements for Cod Oil ?

I did not know the rehat maryada bans the use of cod oil. Maybe someone could start a company that gets loads of cod does jhatka on them then sell it in containers with a big Khanda on them and jhatka certified label.

101485[/snapback]

hmm... grin.gif