Favourite Clothing Brand

man.... u guyz are all flop... I MAKE MY OWN CLOTHES :doh: :TH: ...

hahahahaha...

i used to wear all the thug clothes : enyce, FUBU, mecca, JOHNNY BLAZE, Phat Farm, School of Hard Knocks, Sean Jean etc.... and i still kinda do...

mostly i like to wear sporty type clothes nowadayz.. have a lot of jerseys, mostly from NIKE and REEBOK.... but like 90% of my clothes i've had for like 6 years so yah.... hahaha.. when i was in like grade 9 and 10 i used to wear clothes that were like 12 sizes bigger then me... so now they actually fit... :) hehehee... but i actually jus wear whatever looks nice ... and i don't pay retail for these clothes.. if i get em like 70% off or something then i'll get em.. hahaha... i'm brown what can i say :doh:

but honestly.. KURTA'S all the way... they rock.. madd comfy.... hmmm.. i wonder if Sean Jean makes kurta's grin.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am ALWAYS and ALWAYS WILL BE a sports person... everything of mine is either NIKE, ADIDAS, REEBOK, and not to mention .. CCM/BAUER/KOHO for hockey related gear including JERSEYS !!!!

:wub:

102293[/snapback]

SAMEEEEE :doh: i min even tho i look too old wid the 10 cm of darhi i still wear sporty tongue.gif DOWN wid jeansss lol jokes blush.gif

o yeh talking abt jeans i wore it once 2 colelge n every1 was lyk WOAHHH u wore jeans :doh: @ i wa slky haww no attention plzz :doh:

102459[/snapback]

hahahahahahahahahaha :doh:

same here bro .. i rarely wear jeans.. but that happened to me too .. lol .. and my sisters keep trying to force me into wearing something casual :) ..

tongue.gif

I am ALWAYS and ALWAYS WILL BE a sports person... everything of mine is either NIKE, ADIDAS, REEBOK, and not to mention .. CCM/BAUER/KOHO for hockey related gear including JERSEYS !!!!

:wub:

102293[/snapback]

SAMEEEEE :doh: i min even tho i look too old wid the 10 cm of darhi i still wear sporty tongue.gif DOWN wid jeansss lol jokes blush.gif

o yeh talking abt jeans i wore it once 2 colelge n every1 was lyk WOAHHH u wore jeans :doh: @ i wa slky haww no attention plzz :doh:

102459[/snapback]

hahahahahahahahahaha :doh:

same here bro .. i rarely wear jeans.. but that happened to me too .. lol .. and my sisters keep trying to force me into wearing something casual :) ..

tongue.gif

103027[/snapback]

damn, ur 30 + and u still dress like that :doh: @

Hey

ne body heard bout " Landdey da maal" in Amritsasr...my fav...lots of choice...products of all quality and quantity...truly awesom super-duper multi-plex shopping expriece...Price of shoes before buying starts at Rs 350 ends at Rs 90.....i luv da market place for sure..

Hey

ne body heard bout " Landdey da maal" in Amritsasr...my fav...lots of choice...products of all quality and quantity...truly awesom super-duper multi-plex shopping expriece...Price of shoes before buying starts at Rs 350 ends at Rs 90.....i luv da market place for sure..

103090[/snapback]

oey aa naam te badda changa rakheya ainane :nihungsmile:

i wonder what name they keep for those who r "events"

LOL.gif suggest some nice name.

moderators i hope who don't moderate this one pray.gif

dIESEL,JaNE nOir,mANgo & Ucb for all em posh clothes  rolleyes.gif

n jus for the not so posh luk any high street brand  will do  :doh:

am veri economical ...lol as in... i buy a few vvvv expensive 1z n then buy all em cheap 1z coz me still growin  LOL.gif and it wud b stupid to throw away em 'posh' clothes  blush.gif

4 shoes: diesel; Puma;Nike n many mre

102561[/snapback]

AAAAAAAhhhhh mango.........that one strikes a familiar chord in my heart too. Nothing beats Po$$h-ness bhainjee. :) :TH: Supre is pretty nice as well..........but nothing beats FCUK...i'm wayyy too loyal to them :doh:

Damn man you mans must have money growing on your tree's. I have lots of clothes but I dont wear half of them blush.gif . But I love suits damn I dont know what it is, I got like 5 at the moment with white shoes. :e: You might see me one day walking down town or something with pin stripe suit, briefcase and mafia hat. :e: What am I on about, anways fav brand probs have to be Disel/Adidas. Anyone else share a thing for suits? rolleyes.gif