For Those Who Care

Who Should Be The Next Sikh Youth of the Month?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should Be The Next Sikh Youth of the Month?

• 1)S1ngh
    • 2)Guru_ka_souljah
    • 3)Anjaan
    • 4)rKr
    • 5)Japmans
    • 6)Akal Purakh Di Fauj
    • 7)smartsingh24 (don't click)

I still think admin should send out a newsletter :doh: There used to be an idea to do that, and in fact there used to be one or two before everyone just stopped doing it. Last time I got an email from admin it wasn't even from him... GAGANDEEP.COM and SSKHALSA.COM . If you don't get what I mean BOMBARD THOSE SITES WITH EMAILS. Also, Daasan_Daas should drop me a line if he like me so much rolleyes.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm yeah.... suuure. COCA-Cola Is that eNjoyablE drink you're talking about...(string together the capital letters)

101868[/snapback]

HAWW how did u nooo :doh: lol took me a while 2 figure thast out as well! shows how srtupid i am. nahhh coke ses it is a "SOFT DRINK WITH VEGETABLE EXTRACTS" so erm im addicted 2 vegetable extracts *falls off his chair* koina this coke is SERIOUSLy getting 2 me. take care of ur head n DONT drink coke... or lucozade...OR coffee.. lol :) @

..... ur still laughing aren't u?

101863[/snapback]

yh now im serioudsly worried abt my health.. no.gif its dat COKE i had. man i should stop drinking coke in the morning!! :) **takes anova sipp** koinaaaaa :doh: wacko.gif

101865[/snapback]

hmmmm....uve hijacked the thread man no.gif i dont know aj kaal ppl from southampton are getting me upset...chaloo atleast saints are out of the premiership eh blush.gif

ahh that makes me feel alot better LOL.gif

..... ur still laughing aren't u?

101863[/snapback]

yh now im serioudsly worried abt my health.. no.gif its dat COKE i had. man i should stop drinking coke in the morning!! :doh: **takes anova sipp** koinaaaaa :doh: wacko.gif

101865[/snapback]

hmmmm....uve hijacked the thread man i dont know aj kaal ppl from southampton are getting me upset...chaloo atleast saints are out of the premiership eh blush.gif

ahh that makes me feel alot better LOL.gif

101876[/snapback]

HAWW who else is upsetted u form southampton?? well at elast im not from the DEAD place (ie: cemetry) lol ok well i did hijack the thread sowwieee :'( and saints r crap i was laffing wen tehy lost im lyk HA. :)

n YEH ur evilllll!! evilll i sayy!!!!! :wub: me scareddd now