Map(s) of a future Khalistan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khali is a desert in Saudi Arabia. So maybe that is where Khali-Stan is going to be as the majority in Punjab do not want it.

102370[/snapback]

What you mean majority dont want it???

Who cares of Punjabi's dont want it..... SIKHS want it!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen maps of Khalistan which cover ALL of Pakistan occupied Punjab, Indian rajaistan, gujarat, himachal pardesh, punjab, haryana.

But as always it's always a numbers game. The more Sikhs there are the better the chances will be that Khalistan will become a reality. That's why the Indian govt chose to conduct terrorist and illegal unethical militry operations against Sikhs of mass genocide.

Look at the number of Sikh's murdered in their own state of Punjab compared to others and Sikh's were at least 70% of the vitims of state sponsered violence. Sikh's of Punjab were terroised, raped, murdered, persecuated by the likes of evil KPS Gill, Julio Riberio, Beant Singh. Men who are hailed as hero's by terrorism supporting Indian's. My question is if they want to hail hero's of mass terrorism then they should not complain when terrorism is used against them. Fire with fire, bullet for bullet, bomb for bomb.

102386[/snapback]

Next time you visit Punjab open your eyes and see for yourself that you are being brainwashed by internet khalistanis. Out the hundreds of people I have met in Punjab I can count on one hand the number who want Khalistan. The Punjabis care about what happens in Punjab and I doubt they are going to let people sitting in pakistan and the west change its name. You want khali land then go make it where you live in the west.

Even Sikhs in the west do not really care for khali-stan. Check out how many people turn up for the Hyde park rally/march whatever it is.

102399[/snapback]

Ask the Kashmiri's if they want Azadi and lets see if they tell you openly they want it without the fear of Indian persecution. Ask the Assamese, the tamils and others the same. In public they will say NO hehehe course we dont but in their hearts and in their minds they want seperate nations based on their own language, customs, traditions, religion.

You want united India? tell your govt to stop its terrorist activities and persecution of its minority population. Until then their will only be one solution AZADI

Khalistan Zindabad

102416[/snapback]

Why is it that if anyone disagrees with khali-stanis their heads become empty (khali) and all they can do is accuse others of being GOI agents or being alligned with India. Is that all you can do. Rather sad if your debating has to stoop to such low levels every time such a point crops up. If I thought like you I would just counter with go tell your pakistani buddies (ISI) to stop trying to disrupt Punjab through its dirty proxy war.

Frankly I do not give two hoots about India or Khali-stan. It would be nice to have an independent Punjab but that is not going to happen and unlike you I do not want to impose this on people who do not want it.

You want khalistan then get up and go get it. First you got to convince the people it will effect not youngsters on the internet who are easily brainwashed.

Mr SS Mann's useless Akali Dal campaigns on a khalistan platform and does nothing of note in elections. In fact they do worse than the Raving Looney party used to do in the UK.

102439[/snapback]

Spoken like a true Hindustani...bravo.....

your venom for Khalistan is quite evident...

Any Sikh who doesnt want a land where they can safeguard their faith and places of worship, must be either one thick <banned word filter activated> or must probably not a Sikh at all. I'll leave others to judge which one you are.

102442[/snapback]

Thanks for proving my point with your hindustani comment. When you have nothing to say throw the GOI agent, hindustani tag at others.

Ha ha ha you really are a joke. By what you are saying you are implying that the likes of Nawab Kapoor Singh Ji, was not a Sikh or a thick <banned word filter activated> as he accepted the Nawab title at the behest of the Sikh sardars from the Moghul Sultanate.

I dread to think about you applying these disgusting benchmarks you have come up with to Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj and insinuating that he was wrong by not setting up his own country (he was more than capable of doing so).

I think it is sad that all you can do is throw insults which if you look back at history you are tainting some true Sikhs with you statements bordering on profanity/blasphemy who lived under central sarkars like that of the Moghuls without demanding your khalistan.

102444[/snapback]

Pathetic hijacking a thread with anti-khalistan rethoric....

i asked for maps of Khalistan. Wasnt expecting this thread to be plasterd with your idiotic rantings about what your views on khalistan are. If you feel so anti about it make a new thread.

Your a complete hypocritical prat............ you accuse me of being a ISI supporter when on the contrary I have stated in my previous comments on this site that ISI and RAW are terrorist spy org's and are not wanted in any Sikh issue.

I've read countless comments by people like you on various websites your only agenda is to undermine the movement of self-determination with stupid comments and no real debate. Hinduunity.org , naranki.com, namdhari.com , etc are full off people like you go to those sites and post to your hearts content. :TH:

Khali is a desert in Saudi Arabia. So maybe that is where Khali-Stan is going to be as the majority in Punjab do not want it.

102370[/snapback]

What you mean majority dont want it???

Who cares of Punjabi's dont want it..... SIKHS want it!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen maps of Khalistan which cover ALL of Pakistan occupied Punjab, Indian rajaistan, gujarat, himachal pardesh, punjab, haryana.

But as always it's always a numbers game. The more Sikhs there are the better the chances will be that Khalistan will become a reality. That's why the Indian govt chose to conduct terrorist and illegal unethical militry operations against Sikhs of mass genocide.

Look at the number of Sikh's murdered in their own state of Punjab compared to others and Sikh's were at least 70% of the vitims of state sponsered violence. Sikh's of Punjab were terroised, raped, murdered, persecuated by the likes of evil KPS Gill, Julio Riberio, Beant Singh. Men who are hailed as hero's by terrorism supporting Indian's. My question is if they want to hail hero's of mass terrorism then they should not complain when terrorism is used against them. Fire with fire, bullet for bullet, bomb for bomb.

102386[/snapback]

Next time you visit Punjab open your eyes and see for yourself that you are being brainwashed by internet khalistanis. Out the hundreds of people I have met in Punjab I can count on one hand the number who want Khalistan. The Punjabis care about what happens in Punjab and I doubt they are going to let people sitting in pakistan and the west change its name. You want khali land then go make it where you live in the west.

Even Sikhs in the west do not really care for khali-stan. Check out how many people turn up for the Hyde park rally/march whatever it is.

102399[/snapback]

Ask the Kashmiri's if they want Azadi and lets see if they tell you openly they want it without the fear of Indian persecution. Ask the Assamese, the tamils and others the same. In public they will say NO hehehe course we dont but in their hearts and in their minds they want seperate nations based on their own language, customs, traditions, religion.

You want united India? tell your govt to stop its terrorist activities and persecution of its minority population. Until then their will only be one solution AZADI

Khalistan Zindabad

102416[/snapback]

Why is it that if anyone disagrees with khali-stanis their heads become empty (khali) and all they can do is accuse others of being GOI agents or being alligned with India. Is that all you can do. Rather sad if your debating has to stoop to such low levels every time such a point crops up. If I thought like you I would just counter with go tell your pakistani buddies (ISI) to stop trying to disrupt Punjab through its dirty proxy war.

Frankly I do not give two hoots about India or Khali-stan. It would be nice to have an independent Punjab but that is not going to happen and unlike you I do not want to impose this on people who do not want it.

You want khalistan then get up and go get it. First you got to convince the people it will effect not youngsters on the internet who are easily brainwashed.

Mr SS Mann's useless Akali Dal campaigns on a khalistan platform and does nothing of note in elections. In fact they do worse than the Raving Looney party used to do in the UK.

102439[/snapback]

Spoken like a true Hindustani...bravo.....

your venom for Khalistan is quite evident...

Any Sikh who doesnt want a land where they can safeguard their faith and places of worship, must be either one thick <banned word filter activated> or must probably not a Sikh at all. I'll leave others to judge which one you are.

102442[/snapback]

Thanks for proving my point with your hindustani comment. When you have nothing to say throw the GOI agent, hindustani tag at others.

Ha ha ha you really are a joke. By what you are saying you are implying that the likes of Nawab Kapoor Singh Ji, was not a Sikh or a thick <banned word filter activated> as he accepted the Nawab title at the behest of the Sikh sardars from the Moghul Sultanate.

I dread to think about you applying these disgusting benchmarks you have come up with to Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj and insinuating that he was wrong by not setting up his own country (he was more than capable of doing so).

I think it is sad that all you can do is throw insults which if you look back at history you are tainting some true Sikhs with you statements bordering on profanity/blasphemy who lived under central sarkars like that of the Moghuls without demanding your khalistan.

102444[/snapback]

Pathetic hijacking a thread with anti-khalistan rethoric....

i asked for maps of Khalistan. Wasnt expecting this thread to be plasterd with your idiotic rantings about what your views on khalistan are. If you feel so anti about it make a new thread.

Your a complete hypocritical prat............ you accuse me of being a ISI supporter when on the contrary I have stated in my previous comments on this site that ISI and RAW are terrorist spy org's and are not wanted in any Sikh issue.

I've read countless comments by people like you on various websites your only agenda is to undermine the movement of self-determination with stupid comments and no real debate. Hinduunity.org , naranki.com, namdhari.com , etc are full off people like you go to those sites and post to your hearts content. :TH:

102461[/snapback]

Firstly I suggest you learn how to read and digest what is written before flying off the handle.

I DID NOT ACCUSE YOU OF BEING AN ISI SUPPORTER !

I wrote "If I thought like you I would just counter with go tell your pakistani buddies (ISI) to stop trying to disrupt Punjab through its dirty proxy war." the main words being IF I THOUGHT LIKE YOU. I hope you can understand what this means.

Thank you for calling me a prat. I do not mind being a prat as long as I am not calling true mahan Gursikhs like Nawab Kapoor Singh idiots etc. According to your comments even more mahan Gursikhs are idiots and not Sikhs. Of cause you hold the monopoly on setting benchmarks, so if we fail to come up to your critical benchmarks we must all be idiots, not Sikhs., GOI agents, namdharis, nirankharis etc etc.

Once again you show how little knowledge you have. There are two sets of Nirankharis. One who we despise and the others are just like regular Sikhs who we have no problem with. Obviously sitting on the internet all day to write spiteful posts denies you a chance to research and find out such things.

Yes I undermine your khali-country as it will be khali because the majority of Punajbis do not want it (before you ask me if I have undertaken a referendum, no I have not but the failure of SS Manns Akali Dal shows that the majority of Punjabis do not give two hoots about khali-stan).

I did not have idiotic rants. I pointed you to the khali desert as you wanted a map of khali-stan. Again if you do any research you will know that khalis is not a Punjabi word. Khalis is an arab/persian word and I was pointing you to where Khalis is so you could see the map yourself and enjoy it. Khali in Punjabi means empty.

Blah Blah Blah yada yada yada......

GET OUT OF MY THREAD

you anti-Khalsitan <banned word filter activated>!!!!

Is that clear and simple enough for you? L.gif

Apologises to anyone who is reading this but I really detest ppl like him coming on and hijacking topics with their relevant crap especially when it's anti-khalistan crap. :doh:

Khalistan is a dead issue....thats the real reality on the ground

Those who want it, just stirr havoc in Punjab while they sit in there comfy homes in the west.

They think they know cause of internet sites run by some fanatic....but they dont know nothing

Blah Blah Blah yada yada yada......

GET OUT OF MY THREAD

you anti-Khalsitan <banned word filter activated>!!!!

Is that clear and simple enough for you?  L.gif

Apologises to anyone who is reading this but I really detest ppl like him coming on and hijacking topics with their relevant crap especially when it's anti-khalistan crap.  :doh:

102491[/snapback]

Thanks

Once again you show how naive you are when it comes to debating. From reading your posts it shows that like most other western khalistani's I have met they have little knowledge of their religion. They disregard the essence of Sikhi and enjoy making derogatory remarks about others. Well good luck to you and I hope you are able to make your khali land in the west where you live.

I may be a loser but at least I do not make remarks with your lame benchmark which is derogatory towards mahan Gursikhs and our Guru Ji.

kurtas,

I never made any remarks about any Guru's you just a thick <banned word filter activated> trying to put words in my mouth go do some sewa stop running your mouth in a thread where your views are not wanted.

CDN

Khalistan is dead? hmmmm thats why more and more Sikhs of Punjab are openly defying Indian autorities and calling for its creation.

When the Indian subcontinent was occupied by the British Rulers the same thing was said by the British citizens they were like who are these Indians who want to rule themselves they can't even manage to feed themselves let alone think about ruling. It took 100 years to make shake of the shackles of british occupation and Sikh's gave their lives in their thousands in either peaceful protests or by going armed militant forces such as gadar party to fight off the British rule.

The gadar party was supported by Sikhs in the west to conduct operations in India. So in the same way we Sikh's in the west support our brothers and sisters in the Indian subcontinent to free the Sikh homeland (Punjab) and themselves from Indain occupation.

kurtas,

I never made any remarks about any Guru's you just a thick <banned word filter activated> trying to put words in my mouth go do some sewa stop running your mouth in a thread where your views are not wanted.

CDN

Khalistan is dead? hmmmm thats why more and more Sikhs of Punjab are openly defying Indian autorities and calling for its creation.

When the Indian subcontinent was occupied by the British Rulers the same thing was said by the British citizens they were like who are these Indians who want to rule themselves they can't even manage to feed themselves let alone think about ruling. It took 100 years to make shake of the shackles of british occupation and Sikh's gave their lives in their thousands in either peaceful protests or by going armed militant forces such as gadar party to fight off the British rule.

The gadar party was supported by Sikhs in the west to conduct operations in India. So in the same way we Sikh's in the west support our brothers and sisters in the Indian subcontinent to free the Sikh homeland (Punjab) and themselves from Indain occupation.

102582[/snapback]

Thanks I do not mind being a thick <banned word filter activated>. At least I am not disrespecting mahan Gursikhs by making petty remarks.

Never made remarks about any Guru ?

"Any Sikh who doesn't want a land where they can safeguard their faith and places of worship, must be either one thick <banned word filter activated> or must probably not a Sikh at all"

So what you trying to say now ? Guru Gobind Singh Ji was a Sikh he did not fight for an independent land so I guess Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj does not fit into your twisted definition of a Sikh. Any person with an iota of sense would have further defined the statement but not you.

You can try and wriggle as much as you want but you wrote it not me. Perhaps next time you could think before you write.

I always love the feeble excuses that Internet khalistanis come up with for advocating khalistan whilst they live far away in their comfortable western homes. Go on, go out to Punjab or are you scared ? No point advocating things if you can not be bothered to put your money where your mouth is. Whilst the sons of Punjab died fighting people like you sat in your homes doing nothing. No wonder the movement died. The Punjabi's got sick of western Sikhs funding the destruction of their state and their loved ones.

Which Sikhs of Punjab are defying the authorities and calling for its creation ? The small group who raised a few slogans outside the Akal Takht ? The group led by SS Mann ? The same SS Mann who ignores families of Shaheed GurSikhs who died fighting for Khalistan ? The same SS Mann who's Akali Dal fights elections on a Khalistan platform and loses most elections ?

So the Gadar Party had Sikh members. Strange that because they were openly communist and as such did not believe in religion.

I do not mind you calling me <banned word filter activated>, <banned word filter activated> etc but if you are a Gursikh then please look at what our Guru taught us. They did not tell us to make insulting remarks about others regardless of their beliefs unless you know better than our Guru Ji.

kurtas,

CDN

102582[/snapback]

Thanks I do not mind being a thick <banned word filter activated>. At least I am not disrespecting mahan Gursikhs by making petty remarks.

"Any Sikh who doesn't want a land where they can safeguard their faith and places of worship, must be either one thick <banned word filter activated> or must probably not a Sikh at all"

So what you trying to say now ? Guru Gobind Singh Ji was a Sikh he did not fight for an independent land so I guess Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj does not fit into your twisted definition of a Sikh. Any person with an iota of sense would have further defined the statement but not you.

You can try and wriggle as much as you want but you wrote it not me. Perhaps next time you could think before you write.

I always love the feeble excuses that Internet khalistanis come up with for advocating khalistan whilst they live far away in their comfortable western homes. Go on, go out to Punjab or are you scared ? No point advocating things if you can not be bothered to put your money where your mouth is. Whilst the sons of Punjab died fighting people like you sat in your homes doing nothing. No wonder the movement died. The Punjabi's got sick of western Sikhs funding the destruction of their state and their loved ones.

Which Sikhs of Punjab are defying the authorities and calling for its creation ? The small group who raised a few slogans outside the Akal Takht ? The group led by SS Mann ? The same SS Mann who ignores families of Shaheed GurSikhs who died fighting for Khalistan ? The same SS Mann who's Akali Dal fights elections on a Khalistan platform and loses most elections ?

So the Gadar Party had Sikh members. Strange that because they were openly communist and as such did not believe in religion.

I do not mind you calling me <banned word filter activated>, <banned word filter activated> etc but if you are a Gursikh then please look at what our Guru taught us. They did not tell us to make insulting remarks about others regardless of their beliefs unless you know better than our Guru Ji.

102588[/snapback]

I aint supporting the destruction of life and liberty in Punjab it is the Indian govt doing that yet I dont see you critise the them. 250,000 Sikhs have died since 1984 at the hands of Indian authorites and every death is painful to the Sikh community worldwide ....

Dont put words in my mouth by saying things I have not said. If you want to quote me on what I have said put it in context dont spread lies because you will tick me off.

Now kindly leave this thread because your input has been worthless to say the least.

Regards

kurtas,

CDN

102582[/snapback]

102588[/snapback]

I aint supporting the destruction of life and liberty in Punjab it is the Indian govt doing that yet I dont see you critise the them. 250,000 Sikhs have died since 1984 at the hands of Indian authorites and every death is painful to the Sikh community worldwide ....

Dont put words in my mouth by saying things I have not said. If you want to quote me on what I have said put it in context dont spread lies because you will tick me off.

Now kindly leave this thread because your input has been worthless to say the least.

Regards

102631[/snapback]

I suggest you see what I have writen in other threads before you say I have not criticised the GOI. If you bother to do this you will see I have written against state terrorism etc on more than one occassion. But as is usual with many internet khalistanis they run before they can walk and start pointing fingers without bothering to look into anything.

Not me putting words in your mouth. It is you who resorts to lowly debating tactics namely calling me <banned word filter activated>, <banned word filter activated> etc etc. Not that it bothers me on a personal level but people viewing this thread will think that people like you who back khalistan are not even capable of having a debate without name calling thereby you yourself malign the cause you try and espouse.

As for saying things that you have not said, it was not me who maligned most the great mahan Gursikhs of the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th centuries by writing "Any Sikh who doesn't want a land where they can safeguard their faith and places of worship, must be either one thick <banned word filter activated> or must probably not a Sikh at all".

Think before you write springs to mind !

As for leaving this thread. No I will not I might even post a map of khalistan or discuss it with you. I have already mentioned that khali is a desert in saudi. well the khalistan you refer to may be the one for which the panthic committee published a map during the 1980s which was all of the empire ruled by Maharaja Rhunjeet Singh. The current area being touted by SS Mann (the very same man who comes to the west to collect money every year or so but when he goes back to Punjab he ignores the families of those who became shaheed) is what is currently eastern Punjab as he does not want to antagonise his Pakistani brothers plus no one in Pakistan Punjab wants Khalistan.

post-2624-1118430665_thumb.jpg

post-2624-1118432262.gif