Map(s) of a future Khalistan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kick Kurtas out of this forum. He has been posting alotta Bullc.rap on every prokhalistan, probabbar, proshaheed, proSINGH topics. Kurtas is one of those Rss/Snatan losers.

102821[/snapback]

Lets see, go into the shaheed forum and check my posts. Why is it that individuals open their mouths before looking into anything ?

I say kick out all those who like to show off as being "khalistani" but do the so called movement bad service by issuing threats etc on forums and trying to stifle debate by asking for people to be banned. I do not mind being banned if it is for a rational reason but ask yourself are you any better than the GOI as you are surpresing my right to voice my concerns and speak up for those that do not want khali-stan.

The map of sandwell was posted by mistake as I had saved it to get to a coach at a Gurdwara for the Hyde Park rally !

Kick Kurtas out of this forum. He has been posting alotta Bullc.rap on every prokhalistan, probabbar, proshaheed, proSINGH topics. Kurtas is one of those Rss/Snatan losers.

102821[/snapback]

Lets see, go into the shaheed forum and check my posts. Why is it that individuals open their mouths before looking into anything ?

I say kick out all those who like to show off as being "khalistani" but do the so called movement bad service by issuing threats etc on forums and trying to stifle debate by asking for people to be banned. I do not mind being banned if it is for a rational reason but ask yourself are you any better than the GOI as you are surpresing my right to voice my concerns and speak up for those that do not want khali-stan.

The map of sandwell was posted by mistake as I had saved it to get to a coach at a Gurdwara for the Hyde Park rally !

102837[/snapback]

No one is threatening you stop being so paranoid we are just telling you how it is, your contribution on these topics as worthless because you just want to be offensive against Khalistan without wanting any real debate. You keep refering to Khalistan as "Khali-stan" and I told you already it's "Khalis" in persian for Pure thus Khalistan. Do you think people died for a stupid name? Don't be so silly.

And It is beyond me why you want to attend the rally in hyde park? theres gonna be so many pro-khalistan minded people why would a person so venomously anti-khalistan want to attend such a rally? What are your motives grin.gif

And It is beyond me why you want to attend the rally in hyde park? theres gonna be so many pro-khalistan minded people why would a person so venomously anti-khalistan want to attend such a rally? What are your motives  grin.gif

102861[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

Please don't forget that point of the march is for justice for 84 not khalistan. You don't have to be pro khalistani to go.

Gurfateh!!

And It is beyond me why you want to attend the rally in hyde park? theres gonna be so many pro-khalistan minded people why would a person so venomously anti-khalistan want to attend such a rally? What are your motives  grin.gif

102861[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

Please don't forget that point of the march is for justice for 84 not khalistan. You don't have to be pro khalistani to go.

Gurfateh!!

102865[/snapback]

True.... :doh:

102821[/snapback]

102837[/snapback]

No one is threatening you stop being so paranoid we are just telling you how it is, your contribution on these topics as worthless because you just want to be offensive against Khalistan without wanting any real debate. You keep refering to Khalistan as "Khali-stan" and I told you already it's "Khalis" in persian for Pure thus Khalistan. Do you think people died for a stupid name? Don't be so silly.

And It is beyond me why you want to attend the rally in hyde park? theres gonna be so many pro-khalistan minded people why would a person so venomously anti-khalistan want to attend such a rally? What are your motives grin.gif

102861[/snapback]

Did I say anyone was threatening me ? NO so stop being paranoid. I was referring to internet khali-stanis who threaten people. Just check one of the other thread on this forum to see what I mean. These people make a mockery out of the khalistan issue.

Well look at the name Khali stan it is not khalis stan. Stan = country and if you take this off you are left with Khali which does not mean pure in Punjabi, Mongolian, Arabic or Persian. It means empty in arabic and the same in Punjabi. The name is important.

My motive :

Just in case you did not know the rally is to protest against the GOI attack on the 30+ Gurdwara in Punjab in which thousands of innocent people were killed by the Indian army, the destruction of the Akal Takht and I also like to remember those brothers and sister who were killed, raped and injured during the congress party initiated terrorism after indira was killed who have to date received no justice.

Perhaps this is far too much for you to comprehend and you think the march is about Khalistan, well you shout your khali-stan slogans and I will do what I want to remember those killed and denied justice.

Not everyone who does not give two hoots about khali-stan is a GOI agent, now that is being seriously paranoid.

102861[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

Gurfateh!!

102865[/snapback]

Thank you veer ji, nice to see that some Gursikhs know the true reason for the march.

Kurtas you wrote...

remember those brothers and sister who were killed, raped and injured during the congress party initiated terrorism after indira was killed who have to date received no justice.

102893[/snapback]

You speak of these people who were killed and raped as brothers and sisters. You consider them your family. As per your words, under the authority of the state of India your brother and father were killed your sister and mother were raped.

Under the authority of the same state twenty plus years later there is no justice as you say, rapists and murders are carefree, wealthy and protected. The inaction is the second crime to your family, alive and happening before your eyes right now! At the same time history repeats itself with other minorities.

But you expect yourself and the remainder of your family to continue living under and supporting this banner? Can you look your own mother and sister in the eyes and repeatedly raise the cliched khali translation as some kind of principled rationale for opposing those who say never again? Will your response here be rather "khali"?