Map(s) of a future Khalistan

"but for once in human history, can we think of other ppl's needs and lives than trying to get our own way all the time?"

ha ha that was hillarious, buddy please learn sikh history.

-The Sikhs have always thought of other people's needs.  Guru Nanak dev Ji fought for all of mankind.

-Guru Angad Dev Ji started Langar for all of mankind

-Guru Teg Bahadur Ji gave Shaheedi for freedom of religion.

-Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave his four sons for freedom from tyranny.

-Khalsa singhs took over khyber pass to protect from invasions, thus helping everyone in the subcontinent.

-Maharaja Ranjit Singh created a Sikh empire which helped all religions live in harmony.

-Sikhs died in the tens of thousands in teh two world Wars for humanity

-80% of people who died fighting for a free India were Sikhs.  But were left with nothing in the end................

103994[/snapback]

Yes very well written and guess what none of our Guru Maharaj ever called for Punjabs name to be changed to Khalistan. People should respect this and not try changing the name of Punjab.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale did give India the chance to sort it out without a seperation of India...

"We are in favour of unity if it does not result in Sikhs being treated as second class citizens"

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bindranwale

This didn't happen. He also said...

"If the Indian goverment attacks the Golden Temple, it will lay the foundation stone of Khalistan"

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

This came true in 1984 as the Harimandar Sahib Complex was stormed.

"Dharma (rightouesness) cannot flourish without Raaj (soveriegnty),

Without Dharma nothing is of any value."

Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Bhull Chuk Maaf Karna

yeah , personally i always liked the name Azad Punjab, but that's just me.

Anyways khalsa starr, you say khalistan would be a mess for some years after its creation, well by your logic then India is a joke and a failure and should never have been made. India, the nation made in 1947, has been around for 58 years and well it hasn't quite worked, it is one of the poorest countries in the world, (you complain about how khalistan would survive), It has over four freedom movements within it, Kashmir, Assam, Tamil, Dalits, Khalistan, and you say that there will be war, well within INdia there have been wars going on forever, in Kashmir, Hindus killing sikhs in delhi, Hindus killing Christians in south india, Hindus killing Muslims in Gujrat. So from your logic India was a big mistake, and thus rationalizes the formation of a sikh state, because for Sikhs INdia was a mistake.

fateh.

hmm, the man asked for a map... yet we have to blow it up into a argument...

wheres the love people... :doh:

heres your map veerji... :doh:

av-1724.jpg

104007[/snapback]

Thank You Veerji...... :doh:

At last someone whose posted something what I originally asked for. :doh:

This is the best map for a Khalistan. Has seaports and vast amounts of land. God willing one day it will become a reality and not just the dream of the much promised land :doh:

104042[/snapback]

honestly bro, I think that map is far from reality. I have that map in a book about the sikh freedom movement and it was made when supposedly Sikhs talked with Muslims and Dalits and they all agreed to live in Khalistan. Realistically, I doubt Bombay would be a part of khalistan, however khalistan would get a lot of support from the west militarily because it would be a true democracy between Fascist India and Chaotic Pakistan..KHalistan could end up having the most powerful military out of the three nations and thus other small nations like kashmir may want to join....who knows...let's not worry about how much land there is going to be, worry about freedom for punjab at this point...