Taksal-AKJ Joint rainsbaee up at Keertan.Net

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Along with other updates last week, we have just added the Taksal-AKJ joint rainsbaee which happened this past saturday. The rainsbaee was amazing and the hall stayed full until the end!! The rainsbaee keertan is up here: http://keertan.waheguroo.com/index.wn?viewCat=434.

Especially inspiring about this rainsbaee is that all of the sangat sang along loudly with so much joy. Bhai Mukhtiar Singh Jee's Keertan was also amazing, around 34 minutes in he sang "Aae mil gursikh aae mil" with so much pyaar, he had a big smile on his face and tears in his eyes. Then he sang "Gursikhaa Iko Pyaar" and the entire sangat became overjoyed!

We hope more programs like this can happen worldwide and with as much chardeekalaa in the near future!

hehe Thanks SOGGSJ brother.... but.. i wasn't looking that good as compare to you guys.. all in bana.. perfect khalsa style.. Maybe it's time for me to get ahold of bana.. :umm:

Kirtan was soo chardi kala i LOOVVVEDD whenever we did the WAHEGURUOOO waheguroo along with sangat.. That's where u get the strong vibration...

It was amazing.. i even made my cuzin to come all the way from chico and they loved it.. wubb.gif Hope to have more programs ke this one in future...