Has anyone been through this phase?

Im going through a phase at the moment where I feel the Anand when I go to sangat, I really enjoy listening to keertan, paath, doing simran etc but at the same time when I am not in Sangat I feel down about things in general and cannot pin point as to why I do not feel in Chardi Kala all the time.

Any advice?

104343[/snapback]

waheguru.. its kaljug penji... kaljug. how can sum1 attain peace without sangat? the world is getting worse by the day. take care of urself. pray.gif

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

hanji penji, ur not alone, i feel propa lonely en im not at the gurudwara. yesturday, wen the seva camp was ova, i really didnt want 2 leave the gurudwara, wen i got home, i was so sad penji, i really was, i jus kept quite, i was really upset, i had been taken away from home.

so dnt worry, n do naam

bet no one has noticed that ive bin gone

Im going through a phase at the moment where I feel the Anand when I go to sangat, I really enjoy listening to keertan, paath, doing simran etc but at the same time when I am not in Sangat I feel down about things in general and cannot pin point as to why I do not feel in Chardi Kala all the time.

Any advice?

104343[/snapback]

Dear one, trust me when i say that everyone goes through this every once in a while! It's part of being human and maybe you go through it for a reason, so someday you can be there for one who really needs it and can understand. Sometimes the crowds are so big at the gurudwara that I just want to go run and hide in a closet or the john and that's when I have to push myself to sing Naam and concentrate on the screen (we have a bilingual gurudwara with English translation projected on a big screen.) When the feeling comes over you, you sing simran also and you'll come back to happiness. Blessed be!

Benji, I am moorakh I know very little.

There is more to this world then meets the eye, as someone once said. When you go to sangat you are experiencing the power of naam/simran and just being in the presence of Guru Ki Sangat you are feeling this power, and from here emanate almost radiation like rays of naam which you are getting tuned to and you feel wonderful. When you are away from the sangat you are in separation from this power and you feel sad and longing and all worldly things feel ‘phicka.’, that is they feel tasteless compared to what you experience in Sangat. You may also notice that your bliss that you feel when in the sangat lasts after you leave but only for a short time. This is because your soul is being washed of sins and the murkiness is cleared a little and its almost like a weight being lifted. But alas, we live in Kalyug and the ‘gandh’ of the eyes, ears, mouth soon start to take its effect and that wonderful feeling soon dissipates. That is not to say that the power has weakened but it is we as receptors who fail to receive it. The plan is to keep going to satsangs and singing the praises of AkalPurk the more you do this the more AkalPurkh will bestow his blessing upon you and bring you closer. Remember, regard Guru Gobind Singh Ji as your true father and he will be with you with every step you take.

Any advice?

104343[/snapback]

All other colors of the world become faded for the simple reason so we can see the one that can never fade. There is Darkness so we can see the light.