Sikh Myth

However... you must have noticed that Guru ji talks about this Lotus Flower. This lotus flower will flourish in the dirty water no matter what.

Same as with Guru Nanak ji would visit "dirty places" and talk about Truth, no matter what circumstances.

So, maybe not ignore it but spread the word of our Guru's.

A member from their forum said:

"anti-hindu hate is spewed by sikhs; some of them are:

sikhlionz.com, sikhsangat.com, tapoban.org, sikhworld.co.uk, saintsoldiers.net, sikhnet.com, khalistan.net, waheguroo.com"

This is sad.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Faujan

i like this thread. its funni.

i was told msn was the easiest to hack? im guessing they meant the messgr.......why do all u guys get to be so computer smart?

yeh well anyway, you could flood the msn group abuse contact thingie wit emails...........hehehe.............and that program is awesome...........if only i had paid attention in class.........i might actually have a clue how to do so...........now im sad..........

this thread is still funni.

Guest Faujan

i m actually going thru some of the posts they wrote, and whut amazes me the most is that they actually know about so many of these sites, and take the time to go thru such topics.........unless all they did was type in a google search of 'die, hindu, die!!!' lol. seriously tho, this is pathetic, have they nothing better to do? sikh mythology de bachey aaye vaddey duniya nu sunnaan nu. damn i cant decide whether to laugh or yell.........doing either will wake up da rentz tho.......ugh

wow. isnt it weird tho, how they always seem to band together? okay, idea forming.........

~~~~edit~~~~

HA okay this is crazy i just came back from reading the tapoban.org thread in their first post thingie, and the picture of the protestors that they have there? i can idenitfy five of the gurls in the front row by name, and one of the guys. two gurls and the guy have their faces hidden by signs - they are five friends of mine, and the fifth girl i used to teach at Guru. damn crazy.

Guest Faujan

no it has not. i have just joined it. :doh: and i was just thinking, maybe i should stop posting after i've had soda {in reference to my previous post in this thread - i really dont agree with half of whut i said. me=murakh}