I'm Sorry

A while back I posted, "Do we really need Khalistan". Today i regret that, I realized we do need Khalistan. Before I thought that Khalistan was not need because teh Sikhs should live with other religions, but today i reaized the negative factor about that, Hindus are influencing our relgion. Khalistan would give the Sikhs a lot of recognization in the world. Its not that Sikhs shouldn't live with other religions, its just that we would have our roots in Khalistan. Has anyone ever thought about just changing the name of Punjab to Khalistan to begin with.

God is always TRUE GREAT and FOREVER.........

The Khalsa is Akaal Purakhs brother. I very pleased you realise the Sikh struggle for an independent homeland, and justful living (Azaadi). If Khalistan was created, which it will be :doh: no matter what religion anyone is they, the Sikhs will continue to live in peace with them and let them practice thier own beliefs, ASLONG as they aint going against Sikhi, in an attempt to pollute it. :TH:

what a shame, another sikh swept up in the inpractical fight for khalistan. And khalistan is a 20th century idea, and you can be still a sikh and not believe in khalistan, like me. Your idea for punjab to khalistan is a good idea.

The old days are over, and we need to except that we can't control the area we once had, no o0ne would allow it anyways!

Most of Punjab is part of the Sikh religion, and I think about 40-50 percent of the Indian army is Sikh, that might have dropped since 1984. The MP of India is a Sikh. Ofcourse we can get Khalistan. And if we got it, there would only be so many positive things that would come out of it. What would be so bad about getting Khalistan?

"The old days are over, and we need to except that we can't control the area we once had, no o0ne would allow it anyways! "

What old days, oh you mean when Sikhs like you used to have guts?

And what do yo mean we can't control the area we once had? Almost 99% of C.M.s in Punjab have been "Sikh." We are just electing the wrong ones.

"Azad Punjab" does sound good. Anyways, do you guys know that when foreign nations made treaties with the Sikh empire they were called Sarkar-e-KHalsa...The Sikh quam has always been a sovereign nation, look Guru Sahib has given us all the necessities of a sovereign nation, Flag=nishan Sahib, authority=Five Takhats, nationalistic identity=Khalsa..just listen to the ardas, "Chaunkia Jhande Bunge Jugo Jugo Atal....

The name is a minor focal point, the fact of the matter is that the Sikhs need a soveriegn country.