RSS "Let discuss their origin"

Guest learner singh

External enemies of Sikhi are always destroyed.This RSS are nothing but insignificant worms.They will break and be destroyed, their pipe-dreams will not come to fruition.

What we need to look at are the enemies within Sikhi.The enemy within ranks has great potential to destroy Sikhi.I can name a few, but this site won't let me.

Admin Note: Why wouldnt this site let you name these people, please inform us.

Puritanical politically motivated "Sikh" are who we should weed out.They know who they are.I'm keeping my eye on you :T:

Guest learner singh
External enemies of Sikhi are always destroyed.This RSS are nothing but insignificant worms.They will break and be destroyed, their pipe-dreams will not come to fruition.

What we need to look at are the enemies within Sikhi.The enemy within ranks has great potential to destroy Sikhi.I can name a few, but this site won't let me.

Puritanical politically motivated "Sikh" are who we should weed out.They know who they are.I'm keeping my eye on you :T:

There is someone who holds the same attitude as mine... I follow the same concept brother. First. correct our own fault and then go yell at someone's door.

Guest learner singh
Learner Singh Jee.. remember this is a youth site.. you post wayyyyyyyyyy too many articles!!! ill just skip it and think they are fascist idiots.. and i will be content hating them.. ahh ignorance is bliss  :e:

LOL@ sleeping bags.....

Guys! if you can't read them then don't say that you care about sikhism. I posted them so you can get the detailed picture of their propaganda and origin...

Well, I think I made mistake by putting efforts to bring those articles for fools like you....

Chal koi naaa... I'll refrain myself from doing it again... :umm:

But believe on me they are less boring than particular jathas's online articles ... :e:

Guest learner singh
then whats the difference for sikh between congress and rss

both are hell bent on destroying it, both commit genocide, both are a group of retards...hmmm

learner?

Arnold singh ji,

Listen, you need to go through FAQs or read a book " how to participate in discussion board for dummies" so you can get the idea to follow topic not your personal grudge. It was for RSS so we are discussing RSS and we know congress is evil as well...

Khali-stan zindabad......

Simple as that..

RSS = Racist group they area similar to nazi, kkk and so on.. No need to waste Your time on learning more about them.. Just say that they are Frigging lunatics. Just like SS was supported by Hitler regime and in this case RSS and all other parties are supported by all type of *HINDU Fanatics* based govt.. !!!