Sikh Lobby Day - Tuesday 12 July 2005

All- Info - before your issue can be raised at the Lobby day, it needs to be raised at every single Gurudwara in the country - I'm more than willing to help with this - if you so wish? (I'm sure you are aware of the work we have produced in the past and can do so in the future)

106003[/snapback]

Contact the sevadars on the campaign email and ask their permission. Its merely a suggestion, im up for going to every wedding if need be so either way its not an issue for me. I know where i want to be with regards to Disrespect to my Guru and will continue to fight.

Just a simple suggestion so all these people can finally realise, if you put money on my Guru, the you will lose out in the long run. So might aswel save these unfortunate people alot of time and hassel etc.

WJKK WJKF

106012[/snapback]

Didnt see the post above mine, wasnt there when i wrote it...

Try to be proactive from now to things that happen to us which we over look for other issues. Its not always outsiders that attack Sikhi, but mainly supposed sikhs themselves.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji KI Fateh!!

The Campaign has the backing of 80 Gurdwaras in the UK who have declared that they will never partake in taking Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji to hotels, clubs, banqueting halls & other place serving alcohol & meat etc.

Also they declare their alliance to the Akal Takht hukamnama that has banned this bad practice.

Awareness & support is already there. The National Council of Gurdwaras have passed a resolution in this effect aswell.

GurFateh!

Come on Gursikho email everyone u know the info displayed above, text others, and shout out to the rest !

TAKE A STAND

There is no 'future', there is no 'tommorow', there is no 'in ten seconds' even, there is only here and NOW.

Whether u take a stand is your choice but the only thing that's certain is times running out for all of us.

:doh:

Clashes with sant ranjit singh

OOOOoooOOooOOO what we gunna dooooooo

106552[/snapback]

What time is Sant Ranjit Singh's programme.

Where will he be on Tuesday 12 July and at what time (I assume the evening)

The lobby is on Tuesday 12 July and will end at 4.00pm - this may allow time to get to Sant Ranjit Singh's programme.

Also if your MP attends the 12-2pm launch of the All Party Parliamentary Group for UK Sikhs and the presentation of the Memorandum at 10 Downing Street at 2.30pm, you may not need to remain for the remainder of the lobby as you should have managed to get all your messages across to your MP.

he'll be in wolvo cus its his last fing in da juuuu kkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

106569[/snapback]

The programme at Guru Nanak Gurdwara, Sedgley Street, Wolverhampton starts at 7.00pm.

The Sikh Lobby Day will finish at 4.00pm or earlier if you have met your MP.

There should be plenty of time to get back for Sant Ranjit Singh's final programme in this UK tour.

These are issues that will have a massive bearing on not just our lives but even those in other countries like France where our brothers and sisters need our help- or should we just say sorry we can't spare the time?

Don't worry paji- you'll make it- stay in Chaaardhi Kalaaaaaaaaa :TH:

sometimes we must walk and not just talk, practice what we preach by supporting the Panth on major issues affecting all of us and not just leave it to someone else to do our duty.

Take care and let's go from strength to strength :doh: